Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.87|
Ratings & Reviews
9- in. LED Lighted Adjustable Wrench.
- Convenience: Integrated dual LED lights improve visibility and eliminate the need for a separate light source
- Versatility: Wide-mouth design works on fasteners up to 1-5/16-in. or 33mm.
- Comfort: Dual material handle cushions hands and helps prevent slipping
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 10, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Jose, CA
Clinton Township, MI
The wrench is made in China and is very loose with a lot of play in it.You have to keep pushing the button because the led light turns itself off quickly.No option to keep light on.
Belle Vernon, PA
At first I thought this was sort of a gimmick to have a LED adjustable wrench, but then I found myself needing to swap blades on my table saw. When I was having trouble trying to see the arbor nut this was what I reached for first out of my tool box. This was perfect for getting light where I needed it to see the nut. My left hand held the spanner wrench, and then I swapped the box end wrench that came with my saw for this to hold in my right hand; it is worked perfect as I had no other hands to hold a light. I just have to remember to turn it off when I am done, and hope that I can remember how to change the battery in the future.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.