Specifications & Dimensions
|Material:||TPR, EVA Foam, Neoprene, Rubber|
|Size:||Adjustable/One Size Fits All|
Ratings & Reviews
Protect Your Knees with Craftsman Knee Pads
Cartilage doesn't grow back. If you work on your knees the Craftsman flexible gel kneepads are your friend. Whether your are a seasoned veteran of floor installation or a part-time DIYer, you need to protect your knees from the damages ravaged by hours of long pressure. These gel pads feature an accordion fit that moves with you, and the gel padding offers not only great comfort but cradles your knee for added support.
In addition, the accordion style of the Craftsman knee pads helps to keep out irritating debris which allows you to get the job done more efficiently. The quicker you work, the less likely you are to damage those knees. The knee pad also has a stabilizer face which sits flat and has a non-marring slip resistant rubber surface.
- The Craftsman flexible gel kneepads are great for both the professional and amateur floor installer
- Gel padding provides excellent comfort and support
- Feature an accordion fit that moves with you and helps keep out debris
- These kneepads also have a stabilizer face which sits flat and has a non-marring slip resistant rubber-reinforced surface for extended wear
- Made of TPR, EVA foam, Neoprene and rubber
- Adjustable so one size fits all
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 15, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Crystal Lake, IL
I use to dread crawling around the attic on my knees. These gel knee pads are terrific. They make kneeling a breeze. My wife uses them too since she has had two knee replacements and without these was unable to be on her knees even to garden.
I was putting down wood floors throughout my house and wanted a set of kneepads that provided good cushioning, were durable enough to last, but wouldn't scratch my floors. These fit the bill perfect. I could tell the difference on the days I didn't use them. I wore them with pants so I did have some discomfort with my pants bunching up but nothing unbearable as to the alternative without kneepads. You also need to play with the strap adjustment. I liked to wear mine snug on the bottom and just a little loose on the top.
Colorado Springs, CO
I buy this to my brother, he loves to use this pair of knee pads. He told me that this pair of knee pads fit very good and protects his knee good. I am glad I buy this to him.
An absolute must for any shop. These things have saved my knees when I decide to not be ergonomic in my shop. Also have used these for tight attic spaces and would never go in again without them.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.