Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
- 2 super bright LEDs
- Durable polycarbonate lenses
- 3-way on/off switch
- 3 integrated neodymium magnets
- Versatile bungee hooking mechanism stows inside each panel for easy storage
- Friction tension hinge allows for flexible and easy adjustment to any angle up to 270 degrees
- 3 AA alkaline batteries included
- Up to 4.5 hours battery life
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 26, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Garnet Valley, PA
I was standing in the store looking at this light which was on sale for $16 and another craftsman light with 80 LED's that was on sale for $30. After reading some negative reviews about the batteries on the more expensive one, I went with this one. I was shocked by how bright the two little LED's are! This is particularly handy when working in a tight spot like under a cars dash because it folds flat and is small, so it stays where you put it and doesn't roll around. I also like how it takes AA batteries instead if a sealed battery. I plan on just buying some rechargeable ones when they go. It seems to be decent quality too. Overall very satisfied and I will buy another one to put on the lid of the toolbox in my truck bed.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this for my work as an electrician. Has magnets and double rubber hooking lanyards to attach to the surface nearest to you. Super bright LEDs to illuminate the immediate area of work. Can't recommend this product enough.
I bought this light not knowing if it would work where I needed it,which is a round metal storm shelter.It worked great the magnets and the way it folds were just what was required.Puts out alot of light.
There is not much info on the packaging. This is a two LED work light, it uses 3 AA batteries that comes per-installed. It folds like a book and can stand on the side or on its ends. The switch cycles between both lights on, one on, and off. It has two bungee chords and three magnets. The LED is very bright, the amount of lumen is not stated anywhere. I cannot directly compare the light output with other flash light. The work light disperse a spread out light that is quite even and illuminate the work area very well, vs most flash light that has a more concentrated beam. You can hold the light in your hand comfortably by gaping the center round area, or sit it on a flat surface, bungee chord it to a pole or something else, or make it stick with the magnets. Of all the work lights that I have, I like this the most. Sturdy and well build. Pro: Cordless, use 3-AA batteries, very bright even light, can be sited, hung, or stick many places, folding. Con: Take up space in tool box
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Home Improvement Sold by Sears! Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.