Specifications & Dimensions
|Gardening Tool Type:||Pruners & Loppers|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4.5|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Compound Action Bypass Lopper w/ Extendable Handles
- 1 1/2" diameter cutting capacity
- Lightweight, strong fiberglass handles extend 21" to 33"
- Four-bar compound linkage triples your cutting power
- Resharpenable, PTFE coated high-carbon steel bypass blade
- Slant ground hook with sap groove
- Cushion grips for comfort
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The extension is great, to reach out farther than a standard set. It also provides more leverage because the handles are longer ... requiring less arm strength force to close the handles to cut off branches. Overall an excellent tool for the right use.
I love them. I clear the boundary line along the Appalachian trail with them. Only repeat problem is the spring pin which holds the extension mechanical lock has broken loose causing the handles to slide. The Craftsman Warr. has replaced them 2X. I now have 2 sets.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I purchased this as a gift for my son in law. They have a new property they need to get into shape and this was the perfect tool to get the work done. It can handle any job they have in the yard. Can't wait until Spring to see the full extent of the handiwork.
These loppers are great. The compound action makes slicing through tree limbs as easy as cutting butter. The telescoping handles are great to reach taller places. Best pair of loppers I have owned hands down.
These seem to be well made, as others have stated, the foam grips do slip around a bit but it does not interfere with using them. The extended handles are a great plus for those hard to reach areas. I would recommend these for anyone needing to trim back small braches ,its nice to use without having to break out the power saw.
These loppers extend just by twisting the handles and will lock into position very easily. I'm very impressed. They are a little heavy but the quality is awesome and I can tell they will last a long time!
Great product they cut great the blade was sharp and the extendable handle is a plus ,i haven't had any trouble and they realy well made , yes i will recommended to a friend . love this product as i love all my craftsman .
Baton Rouge, LA
West Richland, WA
Compound Action bypassLopper with extendable handles is very well made. The lopper is a sturdy tool, that is built really soild. The extendable handles are a nice feature. Allows you to reach higher and farther
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.