Specifications & Dimensions
|Gardening Tool Type:||Pruners & Loppers|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
Compound Action Bypass Lopper
- 1-1/2" diameter cutting capacity
- Unique compound cutting action triples your cutting power
- Fully heat treated high-carbon steel bypass cutting head
- PTFE non stick coated blade for easy clean cuts
- Lightweight, strong aluminum handles with ergonomic grip
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Glen Rock, PA
Lake Villa, IL
I have a lot with lots of scrub trees and I use loppers frequently. These are almost as good as the Fiscars brand that I wore out after about 3 years of frequent use.
Ocean Springs, MS
Good quality, well built. Good edge on the blade, ready to use. It's not a heavy duty loper for cutting live 2" diameter red oak and hickory limbs but it's great for general work around the yard. A friend uses hers for cutting through the breast bone when dressing a deer.
Fort Lee, NJ
Easily cut thick branches. Lots of leverage so it doesn't take much. When the branches get bigger, or are in a hard to reach spot it can be difficult to open the loppers enough, but they do the job well and don't leave anything behind.
i've never owned one of these, but easily cuts through branches up to about 1" thick; not sure how long it stays sharp, because i've had it only for a couple of days. but, i'm sure you could sharpen it, if if it became dull. i also bought it for $10.00 on sale.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.