Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||27 W x 5 D x 12 H in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.25|
|Size:||Adjustable/One Size Fits All|
|Pocket Size(s):||Varied Sizes|
|Total Number of Pockets:||12|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep Your Tools at Your Fingertips with the Craftsman Contractor Rig
Stop wondering where you put that tool you just used and corral them in this contractor rig instead. When you have all the hand tools you need right at your fingertips (or waist, in this case), you can get the job done faster and with less frustration. Just load it up with all the nails, screws, tape measures, levels and more that you'll need. Now there's no more wandering back to dig through the toolbox for the next tool.
Your Craftsman contractor rig has 12 pockets to hold all kinds of small to medium tools. The pockets are various sizes for versatility, with the five outer pockets being the biggest. There's also two holders for your hammers. The belt is adjustable and padded, so you can feel comfortable wearing it all day. The rig is made with reinforced contractor grade fabric, so you know it'll last.
- This contractor rig helps keep you organized and on track to get the job done right and on time
- 12 Pockets in various sizes hold a wide variety of tools
- 5 Big outer pockets are sized for larger tools or handfuls of smaller items like nails
- 2 Steel hammer holders
- Belt is adjustable and padded for a perfect, comfortable fit all day
- Reinforced contractor grade fabric is durable
- Black color
- Weighs just 1.25 pounds
- Overall measurements are 27" wide x 5" deep x 12" high
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
I'm not a contractor or anything but I consider myself pretty handy, I bought this tool belt so I didn't have to walk over and pic up a new tool or screw or something every five seconds. So far it's doing it's job **** well. I especially like the double fastening system. The pockets don't seem that tough but they have held up this far.
In over 40 years of buying from Sears, this is the first time I've been really disappointed by a Sears product. I bought the "Contractor" Rig over a year ago. The design has been slightly changed since then. Naming a tool belt the "Contractor Rig" implies that this is a belt that would stand up to every day use by a professional. Not so. I used the belt for making house and barn repairs. After 15 days of use over the course of six months, the padded belt started to come apart at the seams, letting the tool bags sag and making it uncomfortable. At the time I made this purchase, I had also found a very similar belt from CLC at about the same price. My loyalty led me to go for the Craftsman name. Now, I'm not so sure. At first, the belt was comfortable. The tool bag pockets are handy and roomy enough without being bulky. The bottom line is good design, poor materials and construction. I would recommend you avoid the Contractor Rig and look for a more durable tool belt.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.