Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||27W x 5D x 12H in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.25|
|Size:||Adjustable/One Size Fits All|
|Pocket Size(s):||Varied Sizes|
|Total Number of Pockets:||12|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Contractor Rig is ideal for holding small and medium sized hand tools while on a job. Plenty of pocket and and adjustable belt.
- Reinforced contactor grade fabric
- 5 large outside pockets
- Padded, adjustable belt with roller buckle
- 2 steel hammer holders
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
I'm not a contractor or anything but I consider myself pretty handy, I bought this tool belt so I didn't have to walk over and pic up a new tool or screw or something every five seconds. So far it's doing it's job **** well. I especially like the double fastening system. The pockets don't seem that tough but they have held up this far.
In over 40 years of buying from Sears, this is the first time I've been really disappointed by a Sears product. I bought the "Contractor" Rig over a year ago. The design has been slightly changed since then. Naming a tool belt the "Contractor Rig" implies that this is a belt that would stand up to every day use by a professional. Not so. I used the belt for making house and barn repairs. After 15 days of use over the course of six months, the padded belt started to come apart at the seams, letting the tool bags sag and making it uncomfortable. At the time I made this purchase, I had also found a very similar belt from CLC at about the same price. My loyalty led me to go for the Craftsman name. Now, I'm not so sure. At first, the belt was comfortable. The tool bag pockets are handy and roomy enough without being bulky. The bottom line is good design, poor materials and construction. I would recommend you avoid the Contractor Rig and look for a more durable tool belt.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.