Specifications & Dimensions
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted, Torx|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
This Lighted Technician’s Driver Gets Fasteners Spinning
Featuring dual LED illumination and four double ended bits that cover Torx, slotted and Phillips fasteners, this technician’s screw driver is built for getting screws and bolts turning whether you’re working under the hood, in the furnace room, or on the work bench. And when the job requires true finesse, the detachable mini jewelers handle delivers a level of precision you can count on to get the job done. Featuring a cushiony grip, integrated bit handle storage and with batteries included, this lighted technician’s driver is ready to go. Stock up, and get those fasteners turning.
- Technician’s driver is dual LED lighted for precision
- Four double ended CRV bits stored in handle - slotted, Phillips and Torx
- Detachable mini jewelers handle (Craftsman Exclusive)
- Soft rubber finger grip
- 3 LR44 button batteries included
- Uses: Computers, electronics, automotive, laboratory, home
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 08, 2013
Overall, others give this:
San Francisco, CA
The screwdriver is bigger and thicker than other small bit screwdrivers that I have. Can be problem if use in tight spaces. Most important of all, the LEDs on mine are dead. Not sure if it is old batteries that came in the package or something else is bad. Had to hunt down 3 new LR41 cell batteries to test. Frustrating.
Fort Worth, TX
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.