Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.325|
|Overall Dimensions:||3 x 1/32 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Cut Through Steel, Aluminum, Sheet and Bar Stock up to 1" Thick with the Craftsman Cut-Off Wheel for Model 1888
Attach Craftsman’s Cut-Off Wheel for Model 1888 to Craftsman high-speed and pneumatic cutter tools model numbers 18890 and 18891 to achieve quick and smooth cuts through a variety of materials. Professional plumbers rely on cut-off wheels to make repairs or trim old pipes. The 3" diameter round design is ideal for making quick cuts through pipes and the strong double-reinforced aluminum oxide material ensuring long-lasting strength and durability. This package includes six cut off wheels ensuring you’re prepared to work on a variety of projects throughout the day from plumbing to automotive repairs.
Cut through a wide variety of materials from steel and aluminum to sheet and bar stock up to 1" thick using the Craftsman Cut-Off Wheel for Model 1888.
- Craftsman’s Cut-Off Wheel for Model 1888 is designed for high-speed Craftsman pneumatic cut tools model numbers 18890 and 18891
- 3" diameter
- 1/16" thick
- Cuts steel, aluminum, sheet and bar stock up to 1" thick
- Double reinforced for lasting durability
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.