Specifications & Dimensions
|Gardening Tool Type:||Shovels & Spades|
|Handle Length (in.):||48|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Ltd. Lifetime|
Ratings & Reviews
This D Handle Transfer Shovel Gets Dirt Moving
Built with a wide 14 gauge stamped steel head that’s connected to an easy gripping D handle by rugged steel-reinforced fiberglass, this shovel is built to get gravel, dirt, debris and more moving. Short and sturdy, it’s equipped for those times when you need take a wide stance and throw yourself into the job. Whether you’re loading wheel barrows with gravel or cleaning up debris piles left at job site, this shovel performs. Equipped with Power Step treads, it gives you plenty of leverage to dig-in, while the grippy D handle stays in your hand. A solid shovel, built to get the job done, add it to your arsenal and get to work with Craftsman.
- D handle transfer shovel features a shorter build, for fast scooping work
- Features steel-reinforced fiberglass handle for light weight and strength
- Patented power step provides secure foot placement and greater load capacity
- Steel-reinforced fiberglass handle delivers toughest head to handle connection on the market
- Used for transferring dirt, rocks, wood chips, debris and more
- Proudly made in the USA
Added on January 08, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Rego Park, NY
I was expecting a pretty flimsy product for the price, as I had seen shovels (some not metallic and without handles) for anywhere from $80-$125. Surprised at the heft. Well put together. American made doesn't hurt.
San Diego, CA
New Castle, PA