Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||80 L in.|
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Miter Saws, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Deluxe Miter Saw Stand Has the Angles Covered
If you have a project that calls for precision, the Craftsman deluxe miter saw stand will help you make sure you get it right the first time without frustrating slips and wasted wood. The stand rests on sturdy steel legs that lock in place to support up to 330 pounds-that's plenty of capacity for your saw and your project materials. Two steel rollers help keep your longer pieces moving along smoothly the 80-inch length, which means you won't have to worry about bumps that can make you start all over.
This deluxe miter saw stand comes with universal mounting brackets that let you quickly place and remove most 10-inch and 12-inch miter saws. The stand includes a two-outlet power strip, giving you the freedom to work away from electrical outlets. Fold the stand and roll it away when you're finished.
- Mobile enough to move around the yard, sturdy enough to get the job done, the Craftsman deluxe miter saw stand makes a quick job of set up so you can get on with the work you need to do
- Universal quick-release mounting brackets
- Fits most 10" and 12" miters saws
- Supports up to 330 lbs
- Support arms extend up to 80"
- Includes a two-outlet power strip with safety switch
- Support legs are spring loaded and lock into place for working, then fold easily for storage
- 1-1/2" x 8" wheels
- Round steel tubing provides stability
- Two 11-1/2" steel rollers help feed long pieces
Added on October 06, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this to hold my miter saw in my shop. Appears to be very well made and pretty easy to assemble. The only issue with assembly was with mounting the saw to the supports, was pretty awkward, but in the end doable. Don't really have a need to take the saw off the stand, so will never be an issue again. Seems to hold my saw solid to the floor once you move the legs out after locking them in. Really like the fact I can wheel it about. Only drawback I have is that it would be nice to be able to lock the wheels when storing, or have a way to set it upright without it rolling.
The deluxe miter saw stand was given to me as a gift for my Craftsman 12 inch sliding compound miter saw. The stand is stable, yet portable. I do not have much space for my projects so this is a necessity. I like the power source built into the stand with the on/off switch.
It assembled easily except some of the screws were too short for my saw. It has no leveling feature so unless it?s on a level floor it wobbles a bit and it is almost too small for a 12? saw seems like it could tip over if you?re not careful
This stand is great. I bought the 12" dual miter saw and this stand holds it perfectly. Very stable and the rollers work great for cutting long trim. I would definitely purchase again.
Using the 12' miter saw the only way to go is on this stand. Handles the large and small lumber with ease. Folds up for that out of the way storage. Just the right height for the job.
Colorado Springs, CO
I bought this bench to go with the 10" miter sliding saw that I also bought at sears. It sure beats cutting off of the floor. the bench does not take up much space and the saw fits very well on it.
This saw stand was perfect for my needs. It's light weight and easy to set up. The saw mounts fit my 12" miter saw perfectly although the supplied mounting bolts were a bit light duty, I opted for larger bolts.
Clinton Township, MI
I have used more expensive versions and I find this one to be excellent. It is a must have when it goes on sale. It is very sturdy and easy to transport with the saw still on even going up stairs. The double wheels make it very stable. The extensions are very strong and easy to use. The leg releases can be a little tough to operate but they can be gotten use to over time.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.