Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||80 L in.|
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Miter Saws, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Deluxe Miter Saw Stand Has the Angles Covered
If you have a project that calls for precision, the Craftsman deluxe miter saw stand will help you make sure you get it right the first time without frustrating slips and wasted wood. The stand rests on sturdy steel legs that lock in place to support up to 330 pounds-that's plenty of capacity for your saw and your project materials. Two steel rollers help keep your longer pieces moving along smoothly the 80-inch length, which means you won't have to worry about bumps that can make you start all over.
This deluxe miter saw stand comes with universal mounting brackets that let you quickly place and remove most 10-inch and 12-inch miter saws. The stand includes a two-outlet power strip, giving you the freedom to work away from electrical outlets. Fold the stand and roll it away when you're finished.
- Mobile enough to move around the yard, sturdy enough to get the job done, the Craftsman deluxe miter saw stand makes a quick job of set up so you can get on with the work you need to do
- Universal quick-release mounting brackets
- Fits most 10" and 12" miters saws
- Supports up to 330 lbs
- Support arms extend up to 80"
- Includes a two-outlet power strip with safety switch
- Support legs are spring loaded and lock into place for working, then fold easily for storage
- 1-1/2" x 8" wheels
- Round steel tubing provides stability
- Two 11-1/2" steel rollers help feed long pieces
Added on October 06, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I like this stand because I can change the tool easily with the purchase of additional tool beds. You need to remove the tool with bed when you want to move it around from job site to job site. I do not feel this is a pain to do because the beds stay attached to the tools making the tool easy to remove and replace. The power box and switch was a great idea also. The extension arms are easy to adjust and are very helpful. This stand is easily set up and take down, sturdy and takes very little space to store when not in use.
Overall, it's a good stand, especially considering price. There is a big "but", and unfortunately not an annoyance, a fatal flaw. Pros: Sturdy, Stable, (Mostly) Universal, Some Nice "Deluxe" Features Cons: Too little height adjustment for rollers (okay for miters, maybe not for other tools) Must lift to retract legs to wheel - fairly awkward with heavy saw attached. Narrow wheel gage - might tip over while rolling Roller extension tubes a bit loose - must adjust height depending on how much they are extended PLASTIC latch handle. - the big one The plastic latch handle has a small (plastic) eyelet on the bottom end that loops over a bolt... it is way too thin and should be metal. I have personally returned FOUR clamping accessories that I purchased to add an additional tool to this, because the eyelet was cracked or broken completely through. Buy at your own risk/annoyance/time.
I received a Craftsman 12 inch dual bevel compound sliding miter saw for Christmas and needed a stand to put it on. This stand works fantastic. It was not hard to assemble, the saw fits perfectly. I have used it a couple of times so far and am extremely happy with the ability to move the saw around the work area without completely disassembling my work area. I can move the saw inside at night and back out in the morning by rolling it on the stand without requiring two people just to move the saw. Excellent product, I would highly recommend this stand to anyone looking for a quality stand for their saw.
North Vernon, IN
Wheel base is too narrow wants to tip over when pulling through uneven surfaces like the front yard, one wheel broke due to cheaply made. Got it for a song though with some discounts so for what I paid I came out ok. Would not recommend at the full asking price.
Colorado Springs, CO
I just bought this bench for the 10" sears miter saw I already have. Everything about the stand seems great except my only beef is the fold down clamps (red) that lock the saw to the rails in front. I just get the feeling the locking mechanism will break as everything is made out of plastic. Only time will tell.
Awesome stand. Sturdy design, easy to set up, power outlet is awesome. My 10 inch craftsman miter saw fit perfectly and only took a few minutes to mount. Great tool stand, I would highly recommend it.
Lake Luzerne, NY
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% off when you use your Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears Use BONUS5. Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.
- Members earn 10% in points when they use Sears card to purchase select items Sold by Sears, BONUS10 Offer ends 06-Mar-2014 See details.