Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||80 L in.|
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Miter Saws, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Deluxe Miter Saw Stand Has the Angles Covered
If you have a project that calls for precision, the Craftsman deluxe miter saw stand will help you make sure you get it right the first time without frustrating slips and wasted wood. The stand rests on sturdy steel legs that lock in place to support up to 330 pounds-that's plenty of capacity for your saw and your project materials. Two steel rollers help keep your longer pieces moving along smoothly the 80-inch length, which means you won't have to worry about bumps that can make you start all over.
This deluxe miter saw stand comes with universal mounting brackets that let you quickly place and remove most 10-inch and 12-inch miter saws. The stand includes a two-outlet power strip, giving you the freedom to work away from electrical outlets. Fold the stand and roll it away when you're finished.
- Mobile enough to move around the yard, sturdy enough to get the job done, the Craftsman deluxe miter saw stand makes a quick job of set up so you can get on with the work you need to do
- Universal quick-release mounting brackets
- Fits most 10" and 12" miters saws
- Supports up to 330 lbs
- Support arms extend up to 80"
- Includes a two-outlet power strip with safety switch
- Support legs are spring loaded and lock into place for working, then fold easily for storage
- 1-1/2" x 8" wheels
- Round steel tubing provides stability
- Two 11-1/2" steel rollers help feed long pieces
Added on October 06, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this stand for my Craftsman 19.2 cordless Mitre Saw. It folds up very nicely for storage and the wheels make moving it very easy. The electric outlet is also helpful when using other power tools for the same job,
San Antonio, TX
This is a pretty good stand. Little awkward to move. I like that it has a power outlet on stand. I now use for my jointer/planer. I bought a gravity stand for my mitersaw. Craftsman was to high on price of gravity stand so I went with HD and loving it.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Looks and works great. Very secure and easy to move around, both the saw and rolling the whole thing to the work area. The extensions are very handy also. Made my last project fast and easy.
Winter Garden, FL
The unit, itself is okay for the price. There are, however a number of issues with the quality, and construction. The Legs are not sturdy and there is no way to effectively tighten them. Thus, the unit will wobble when working. The second gripe I have is the mounting hardware for the miter saw. The hardware is garbage. The material is cheap metal and the screws strip very easily. I had to purchase additional replacement bolts from the hardware store to successfully attach a Craftsman miter saw. Craftsman is supposed to be a quality brand, but when they pull this, it makes me reconsider purchasing Craftsman anything in the future.
Finally got around to purchasing the miter stand for my saw. I have limited space in my garage and always had a hard time setting up my saw outside my garage. This unit now allows me to move my saw right outside my garage. I like the wheels and how strong the unit is I have only used it once but it did the job. I am now planning on giving my son my table saw and only using my Sears miter saw on this great stand.
Saint Petersburg, FL
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.