Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||80 L in.|
|Type:||Stands & Bases|
|For Use With:||Miter Saws, Universal|
Ratings & Reviews
Deluxe Miter Saw Stand Has the Angles Covered
If you have a project that calls for precision, the Craftsman deluxe miter saw stand will help you make sure you get it right the first time without frustrating slips and wasted wood. The stand rests on sturdy steel legs that lock in place to support up to 330 pounds-that's plenty of capacity for your saw and your project materials. Two steel rollers help keep your longer pieces moving along smoothly the 80-inch length, which means you won't have to worry about bumps that can make you start all over.
This deluxe miter saw stand comes with universal mounting brackets that let you quickly place and remove most 10-inch and 12-inch miter saws. The stand includes a two-outlet power strip, giving you the freedom to work away from electrical outlets. Fold the stand and roll it away when you're finished.
- Mobile enough to move around the yard, sturdy enough to get the job done, the Craftsman deluxe miter saw stand makes a quick job of set up so you can get on with the work you need to do
- Universal quick-release mounting brackets
- Fits most 10" and 12" miters saws
- Supports up to 330 lbs
- Support arms extend up to 80"
- Includes a two-outlet power strip with safety switch
- Support legs are spring loaded and lock into place for working, then fold easily for storage
- 1-1/2" x 8" wheels
- Round steel tubing provides stability
- Two 11-1/2" steel rollers help feed long pieces
Added on October 06, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Using the 12' miter saw the only way to go is on this stand. Handles the large and small lumber with ease. Folds up for that out of the way storage. Just the right height for the job.
Colorado Springs, CO
I bought this bench to go with the 10" miter sliding saw that I also bought at sears. It sure beats cutting off of the floor. the bench does not take up much space and the saw fits very well on it.
This saw stand was perfect for my needs. It's light weight and easy to set up. The saw mounts fit my 12" miter saw perfectly although the supplied mounting bolts were a bit light duty, I opted for larger bolts.
Clinton Township, MI
I have used more expensive versions and I find this one to be excellent. It is a must have when it goes on sale. It is very sturdy and easy to transport with the saw still on even going up stairs. The double wheels make it very stable. The extensions are very strong and easy to use. The leg releases can be a little tough to operate but they can be gotten use to over time.
not very portable with miter saw attached.. no handle to roll it around. cannot store it upright unless wheels are blocked. no dolly type attachment to ensure it stand vertically. Very sturdy stand but overall if you are looking for an all in one stand where you plan to store the stand with saw attached you need invest in something else.. for the price its a solid stand
This is a unit that is more for the pro rather than the diy, It does take up space, so be prepared to have the room or space when you are done. It is quite heavy in itself, and with a saw attached, much more, so do not plan to take it from floor to floor without some thought. Depending on the particular make of saw, there may be slight adjustments or mods that you may have or wish to make so that it is a solid work station. Having the inboard and outboard supports is good for long material that needs support. You still may need a standalone support if your center point is past the built ins. If you get it at a good price, it is a useful item to have for the heavy user, but I think it would be not so for the small project person.
This is a great product. I gave it a good and not an excellent because it's hard to transport. Once folded, there are no immediate handles on the front to pull easily. Aside from that, great product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 06-Sep-2014 See details.