Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.85|
|Overall Dimensions:||9.13 x 29 x 6.25 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||3 Years Limited Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Great Signs with This Craftsman Router
With this Craftsman deluxe router pantograph in your woodworking arsenal, you'll be quickly making professional-level signs and wood designs in no time. This router pantograph attaches to your router machine and allows you to copy and cut 3-dimensional engravings and 2-dimensional drawings, line drawings, letters and numbers. There are three options for reducing from pattern: by 40 percent, 50 percent and 60 percent.
This Craftsman router pantograph from Sears comes with 10 line drawings, upper- and lowercase letters in Old English, Far East, Script and more. Whether you are looking to make wood signs for a small business, as gifts or as part of your wood-working hobby, this deluxe router pantograph is an essential tool to have in your garage or shop.
- This Craftsman deluxe router pantograph lets you make wood signs the easy way
- Used with a router, it allows you to cut and copy 3-D engravings and 2-D drawings, line drawings, letters and numbers
- Reduces from pattern with three options: by 40 percent, 50 percent and 60 percent
- Includes 10 line drawings, upper- and lowercase letters in Old English, Far East, Script, and more
- Item weight is 6 lbs.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Got this while building my wood shop. I am a weekend warrior and looking for items are can expand my tools and abilities. Found this and I still need a lot of practice but cant wait to master this tool.
Works well with palm /trim routers of any type as long as base is less than 6 inches. Easy to assemble. The kit is universal and fit very well with a rigid brand router. Multiple fonts in the kit allow you to change styles easily.
The best way to phrase this piece of equipment for the router is WOW. What a fabulous product for making name signs and projects to hang up inside or outside.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was hesitant at first, but once you thoroughly read the instructions and make the recommended table and router adjustments, work is a snap. There is a 60%, 50%, and 40% reduction in size, but it seems that 50% and 40% reductions are by far the best settings to use. Take your time, the slower the better, and your results will turn out okay. With this product, bear in mind that practice makes perfect, so practice, practice, practice, and don't give up. Next thing you know, you'll be crafting signs for everyone too.
Los Angeles, CA
Mount Airy, NC
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.