Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.93|
|Overall Dimensions:||15.9 x 4.5 x 4|
|Accessory Type:||Rail Extensions|
|Package Contents:||2 Door brackets and Hardware Kit|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Number of Batteries Required:||0|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Door Clearance Brackets Can Help Your Garage Function
These door clearance brackets are a reasonably priced solution to what can be an expensive problem. A low hanging garage door can cause clearance problems if you have a large vehicle that you need to park inside or if you simply require more clearance in your garage door to have it function properly. These brackets can solve your low garage clearance issues and increase headroom by up to 2 in. without having to install new rails.
These Craftsman door clearance brackets are actual rail extensions and come complete with the two brackets and necessary installation hardware. The brackets allow the rail track to be mounted closer to the top of garage, meaning the top panel will not go as high as the door when opening. They are quality made by Craftsman and carry a one-year warranty.
- These door clearance brackets are a reasonably priced solution to low clearance issues
- Great for low ceiling garages because they offer up to 2 extra inches of head room
- Ideal if your garage is less functional due to clearance issues
- Extends the existing rails
- Dimensions are 15.9 x 4.5 x 4.0 in.
- Item weight is 5.93 lbs.
- Kit comes complete with two brackets and installation hardware
- Made by Craftsman
- One-year warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 16, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
We had a shed door that would not shut with a new garage door opener, and this was because the door went too high up with the original rollers. (It's confusing, I know). But as soon as we installed these, the clearance was reduced, and the shed door works perfect now! It gave us the exact clearance we needed above the door when in the up position. Good quality product.
I've always had great luck with craftsman products and that's why I bought these. My garage door was hitting the track and after installing these hinges it dropped it below the track and works great now.
These little wonders only come in handy if you need extra clearance at the top of your garage door, but work great. Easy installation and well manufactured.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.