Specifications & Dimensions
|Hand Saw Type:||Wallboard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Save time and energy with this innovative double edge jab saw. Two-sided cutting edge allows you to change cutting directions without repositioning the blade. Comfortable rubber handle provides secure and safe grip. Aggressive tooth blade design cuts up to 50% faster than conventional tooth blades.
- Aggressive tooth design cuts on both forward and backward stroke
- Double edge blade for faster cutting in various directions
- Rubber Grip Handle
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
The saw was overall pretty good. I bought it to cut-in can lights in a sloped ceiling. It had a tendency to cut outside the line with the backside of the saw when I would cut outside the line as a made the turn. Also the back of the saw is a little sharp. I usually I hit the back of the saw to start the hole, but with the lanyard loop, it proved to be not very smooth.
las vegas, nv
went to cut a section of drywall out, made a cut almost 10 in. long when the blade pulled right out of the handle, lucky i wasnt cut by the shape blade, tryed to insert the blade back in but it wouldnt stay , so i really have nothing good to say about this
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.