Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||85.5 in. L x 22.125 in. W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.25|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Baby your tools with this Tool Drawer Liner Roll
Protect your tool chest investment with a quality liner like the Craftsman drawer liner roll for tool chests and cabinets. This sturdy and durable cut-to-order roll lets you fit your liners to the exact dimensions of your drawers or work area for a perfect fit. Made from thick, quality black foam, this liner roll is easy to cut, and the foam helps to keep it from wrinkling or moving. This liner stays put.
You may have purchased a discount tool drawer liner roll and found out that you really do get what you pay for. Discount liners wrinkle, move and even tear. This ultra durable liner will resist some tough substances including gasoline, oil, carburetor cleaner, battery acid, lacquer and even cleaning solvent. One roll comes in each pack, so get two for lining large areas like multiple chests or extra large storage chests.
- The Craftsman drawer liner roll is made from thick durable black foam, but is easy to cut to the exact dimensions of your drawer or storage area
- Lining your drawers and cabinets helps keep your tools from rusting or other damage, and also keeps your chests and storage areas neat and clean
- Makes a solid top mat for a 40-inch wide tool box
- The black foam liner is tough and resists solvents, gasoline, oil and even battery acid
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These roll liners are essential for every tool box. They keep your tools from sliding and shifting when opening and closing the drawers. I use these for all drawers with screwdrivers, wrenches, ratchets, etc. They don't to much for sockets, but they do help a bit.
El Paso, TX
While this product does protect the inside of your toolbox's drawers, it constantly moves around bunching up to one side or the other, exposing the glossy paint finish to the scratches and nicks of the sharp metal tools. It should have some light adhesive to prevent this from happening. The fact that you also have to cut it to fit your drawers is tedious and time consuming. Selling pre-cut sizes for the various drawer sizes would be ideal.
This roll is great , and is pretty easy to cut to fit. Make sure to lay it out flat so that it doesn't curl up. This liner is great for protecting the paint on the inside of the drawers.
Got these to go with the 10 drawer tool chest we got our son for Christmas. He was so pleased and has taken great care to put in the drawers and arrange his tools. He is studying to be a mechanic after graduation and loves his Craftsman tools he has acquired so far.
Upper Darby, PA
I like this better then the non-slip drawer liners. I have both. I use my tools to work on alot of different things and even with cleaning them up before they go back into the box sometimes you miss something. With these holding up to different things from batterys and oil and pumps etc. I found it makes it ez for me to keep my box clean. The non-slip work great but so do these and I like them better.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.