Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Cut Capacity:||Cuts up to 3/4 of an inch|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 x 2.25 x 9 in.|
|Blade Type:||Standard Carbon Steel Replacement Blades 2 -1/2 inches|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever excludes replaceable blades and anvil|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Handle Length (in.):||4.25|
Ratings & Reviews
Cut It Out With the Craftsman Edge Cutter
From box cutting to sheet metal, this Craftsman edge utility cutter offers a versatile design that can be used for almost anything. With quick blade changes that allow for blades to be easily removed and replaced, you can switch out dull blades with hardly any down time and resume your projects immediately. Store your blades safely and conveniently for easy access later.
Whatever your project needs, this Craftsman edge cutter can finish the job with ease. The vinyl handles give a tough grip and the utility blades can cut through rope, carpet, sheet metal and nails. The wide angle jaw opens 1-3/4 in. and cuts through large items with ease. No matter the size of your projects or materials, these cutters are happy to assist. You'll get through tough materials faster than other cutters and Craftsman can guarantee its success for life.
- The Craftsman edge utility cutter can cut through thick and thin, with 1 3/4"-wide angle opening
- Lifetime guarantee (excluding replaceable blades an anvil) for added protection and peace of mind
- The vinyl, comfort grip handles allow for tough handling and materials
- Store your blades safely and conveniently in the tool
- Easy, quick blade change requires no tools and reduces project downtime
- Cuts through carpet, rope, chain link, screws and more
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 12, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I needed it to cut plastic tubing and it cut it perfectly. I like the fact that the blades can be found anywhere and I'm not limited with having to order replacement blades.
Johns Island, SC
Deer Park, WA
Sioux City, IA
I bought this to cut tubing. Works great. I love how you can replace the blade with a simple utility knife blade and don't need a special blade for this cutter. Works great.
this is the perfect cutter to cut hose with. it will make a perfectly straight cut quickly and easily. it uses a standard utility knife blade so it is a snap to get a fresh edge.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.