Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.5 W x 9.5 D x 27.75 H in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Product Accessory Type:||Trimmer convertible attachments|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Gas Trimmer Edger Attachment Fits Most Gas Trimmers
Craftsman edger attachment easily connects to most attachment capable gas trimmers. The Craftsman edger attachment securely fastens to the trimmer and has an ergonomic design to make it easy and comfortable to use. The edger has a 3 3/4 inch guide wheel that almost guarantees a neat, straight line. The edger's steel blade is 7 1/2 inches wide and is built to be rugged and long lasting.
The gas trimmer edger attachment is easy to adjust to multiple depths and can edge up to 2 1/2 inches wide. The strong steel blade easily cuts through overgrown grass along sidewalks, driveways and brick paths. Keep the grassy areas around your home neat as a pin with the Craftsman gas trimmer edger attachment from Sears.
- Craftsman edger attachment connects to most attachment capable gas lawn trimmers
- The edger attachment fastens quickly and securely to the gas trimmer
- The edger attachment is built with ergonomic design to make it easy and comfortable to use
- Strong 7.5" steel cutting blade
- Long-lasting blade is built for rugged use
- Edger has a 3 3/4 guide wheel that helps to create a straight line
- Adjustable heights for flexibility
- Can edge path up to 2 1/2" wide
- Quickly cuts through overgrown grass along sidewalks, driveways and brick walkways
- Edger attachment weighs only 4.5 lbs.
- 1.5" W x 9.5" D x 27.75" H
- Some assembly required
- Craftsman brand quality
- Comes with a two-year warranty
California residents: This product does not meet current California emissions regulations. Please, go to our Store Locator to locate a nearby store that will have a similar, compliant product available.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Lees Summit, MO
I bought this unit a couple of days ago and edged for the first time with it last night. Just so you know, I attached it to a Snapper 28cc trimmer. Also my sidewalks were edged about 5 - 6 weeks ago with an electric edger so they weren't over grown. It did pretty good. There were several spots where the blade stopped turning and I had to go really slow but I got through it. After my first pass I did go back and do a second pass. Obviously that went really fast and cleaned up a few spots I had left. It took me about 1:30 to do all of my sidewalks with both passes. I live on a corner lot so we have a lot. It took me about 3 hours to do it with the electric trimmer but it was a little more dense at that time. This unit does have a sidewalk guard but I did hit the curb many times anyway especially on the second pass. Overall I am happy with it. I think if I do it once a month now that I have this it shouldn't take me long to get a really nice edge. It looks great right now!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Take 20% off select Attachments with purchase of this Trimmer Power Head Sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Trimmers sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.