Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.5 W x 9.5 D x 27.75 H in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Product Accessory Type:||Trimmer convertible attachments|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Gas Trimmer Edger Attachment Fits Most Gas Trimmers
Craftsman edger attachment easily connects to most attachment capable gas trimmers. The Craftsman edger attachment securely fastens to the trimmer and has an ergonomic design to make it easy and comfortable to use. The edger has a 3 3/4 inch guide wheel that almost guarantees a neat, straight line. The edger's steel blade is 7 1/2 inches wide and is built to be rugged and long lasting.
The gas trimmer edger attachment is easy to adjust to multiple depths and can edge up to 2 1/2 inches wide. The strong steel blade easily cuts through overgrown grass along sidewalks, driveways and brick paths. Keep the grassy areas around your home neat as a pin with the Craftsman gas trimmer edger attachment from Sears.
- Craftsman edger attachment connects to most attachment capable gas lawn trimmers
- The edger attachment fastens quickly and securely to the gas trimmer
- The edger attachment is built with ergonomic design to make it easy and comfortable to use
- Strong 7.5" steel cutting blade
- Long-lasting blade is built for rugged use
- Edger has a 3 3/4 guide wheel that helps to create a straight line
- Adjustable heights for flexibility
- Can edge path up to 2 1/2" wide
- Quickly cuts through overgrown grass along sidewalks, driveways and brick walkways
- Edger attachment weighs only 4.5 lbs.
- 1.5" W x 9.5" D x 27.75" H
- Some assembly required
- Craftsman brand quality
- Comes with a two-year warranty
California residents: This product does not meet current California emissions regulations. Please, go to our Store Locator to locate a nearby store that will have a similar, compliant product available.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I used to edge using the string trimmer but got tired of having to keep bumping the head to advance the line and having to rewind line onto the spool. I was very pleased with the performance of this product! It seems to be well made.
West Haven, CT
This item really made a difference in the appearance to my front yard. At the very first try I had to go easy on the job that I was performing. After a few minutes of practice, I was on my way. What a beautiful job it did. just need to go nice and easy!
Pinellas Park, FL
Myrtle Beach, SC
Junction City, KS
it's so easy to switch from the weedeater to this edger! plus the edger provides a top quality cut. couldn't be more pleased with it. Well worth the money!!
It doesn't edge well. It was fairly easy to attach but hard to take off. It vibrated terribly making it hard to continue to edge. In order to achieve that nice edged lawn, I think one must purchase just an edger and not an attachment piece.