Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.5 W x 9.5 D x 27.75 H in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Product Accessory Type:||Trimmer convertible attachments|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
Gas Trimmer Edger Attachment Fits Most Gas Trimmers
Craftsman edger attachment easily connects to most attachment capable gas trimmers. The Craftsman edger attachment securely fastens to the trimmer and has an ergonomic design to make it easy and comfortable to use. The edger has a 3 3/4 inch guide wheel that almost guarantees a neat, straight line. The edger's steel blade is 7 1/2 inches wide and is built to be rugged and long lasting.
The gas trimmer edger attachment is easy to adjust to multiple depths and can edge up to 2 1/2 inches wide. The strong steel blade easily cuts through overgrown grass along sidewalks, driveways and brick paths. Keep the grassy areas around your home neat as a pin with the Craftsman gas trimmer edger attachment from Sears.
- Craftsman edger attachment connects to most attachment capable gas lawn trimmers
- The edger attachment fastens quickly and securely to the gas trimmer
- The edger attachment is built with ergonomic design to make it easy and comfortable to use
- Strong 7.5" steel cutting blade
- Long-lasting blade is built for rugged use
- Edger has a 3 3/4 guide wheel that helps to create a straight line
- Adjustable heights for flexibility
- Can edge path up to 2 1/2" wide
- Quickly cuts through overgrown grass along sidewalks, driveways and brick walkways
- Edger attachment weighs only 4.5 lbs.
- 1.5" W x 9.5" D x 27.75" H
- Some assembly required
- Craftsman brand quality
- Comes with a two-year warranty
California residents: This product does not meet current California emissions regulations. Please, go to our Store Locator to locate a nearby store that will have a similar, compliant product available.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Orland Park, IL
I bought this Edger so that I didn't have to deal with the long extension cord for my electric edger. It took a little while to get used to it, but after the third time I was completely comfortable with it. I use it all the time now and it only takes a minute to change from a string trimmer to an Edger and no cords to deal with. I'm thinking of buying the blower attachment as well.
Orange Park, FL
I don't know if the blade is supposed to have a sharpened edge on it but it wont edge anything as is. A 1/4 flat edge just does not cut and when trying to edge the power head gets very hot and starts smoking.
I purchased the 4 cycle trimmer with this additional edger attachment. It was a great value, and the edger cuts a nice, deep groove. It is also easy to switch out the various attachments. My only complaint with it is that the dirt tends to get choked up between the blade and backing plate, causing you to stop and clean it every so often.
Worked good, but rod by trigger next to engine got very hot to hold and had to stop using, Bringing it back anyway to get trimmer fixed, after using edger attachmt, trimmer failed to work. Frustrating.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Trimmers Sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 25-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.