Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.76|
|Tool Gauge Capacity:||18 ga.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Electric Brad Nails It
Don't waste your time hammering away, and instead use the Craftsman electric brad nailer. Light and comfortable to hold and use, the nailer weighs a mere 3.76 pounds. Use the nailer from project to project, as it conveniently holds 5 different sizes of 18 ga. brad nails: 5/8, 3/4, 1, 1-3/16 and 1-1/4 inches. Securing nails will be done much faster, too. The nailer can secure up to 30 nails per minute.
The Craftsman electric brad will not only save you time with how many nails it can nail per minute, but also when it comes to reloading. The magazine holds 100 18 ga. nails at a time. The magazine is made of nylon and is designed to last a long time. There is also a convenient impact-force knob that allows you to control how much pressure the nails are driven in at.
- Craftsman electric brad nailer weighs 3.76 pounds for comfort and ease of use
- Holds up to 5 different sizes of 18 ga. nails
- Holds nails sizes 5/8, 3/4, 1, 1-3/16 and 1-1/4 inches
- Nails up to 30 nails per minute
- Long-lasting nylon magazine holds 100 nails
- Control force of nails with variable force knob
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This item was purchased to do small tasks around the workshop where a small tack would be used. It is really difficult to hold a small brad and tap it with a tack hammer without hitting your finger. It performed as expected but it's not intended for the daily workplace. The packaging was not specific with details on brad sizes but will shoot longer brads which is helpful. I would purchase this item again.
Bought this product to install 1/4 round around the baseboard of a hardwood floor. Bought 1 1/4" brads (largest the nailer would handle) - used it for 2 days ... approx 150-200 shots and then it quit working - like it shorted out (but no smoke or burnt electrical smell) - Sears took it back as defective and I finished my job the old fashioned way with hammer/nails and a nail set. If you're looking for a serious nailer consider upgrading to the Pneumatic (professional) type!
Las Vegas, NV
San Jose, CA
I bought this to install baseboards (made of formed sawdust) in my home. First nail didn't even make it through the wood. I pulled it out with my fingers. Second went in, but not all the way. 1/4 of it was still sticking out. As for the third try...Nothing. I mean, it was as if there were no nails in the machine. I tried 3 more times before I gave up, repackaged it and returned it to the store. Don't waste your money on this item. Not worth the hassle.
Used it on 3 projects so far and no problem. Great for small projects. Saves a ton of time over trying to use a hammer and nail. Makes doing projects by myself so much easier.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.