Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.8|
|Cord Length (ft.):||8|
|Fastener Length:||9/16 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Shoots staples, fires brad nails, and tacks wire at the flick of a switch. 3 tools in one with an 8 foot cord and 10 amps of power. Sets the standard for electric staplers in more ways than one.
- Shoots 1/4 through 9/16 in. heavy duty narrow crown staples
- Built-in wire guide for easy tacking of low-voltage wire
- Fires 9/16 in. brad nails
- Easy load staple chamber
- One-touch trigger safety lock
- Lightweight, compact ergonomic design to maneuver in tight job spaces
- Staple and nail remaining window
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My wife called me at work yesterday and asked me where our staple gun was and I told her and asked her what she was working on. She decided it was time to change the seat cushion in our breakfast area and she was going to change all six chairs with a new fabric. I have an old, standard stapler that, while I'm sure would survive the task, would only serve to make her hands hurt long before she ever completed her task so, I sent her to Sears.
She got home, read the instructions and proceed to make short work of the eight chairs she had to work on! She had told me that of all the tasks she had to perform to complete the project, the one she dreaded most was stapling the material to the seats. When she was finished she changed her mind and said that cutting the material to fit was now the part she dreaded most! Thanks Craftsman and Sears!
I did not have a compressor nor the money at the time to buy one in addition to a pneumatic nail gun so this was a find I did not go in to find at the time but decided to not pass up. Since I needed a staple gun and brad nailer and this was one tool that does both. It'll shoot multiple size staples but only one length 9/16" 18G brads, I would have liked something that can handle longer brads for 3/4" ply I use a lot but since they are small brads it can be safely used on smaller craft projects or something that needs to maintain shape while the glue up dries. The only issue is a cosmetic one when you use the brads instead of staples the "hammer" leaves a staple impression in the wood
For the money this stapler is well worth it! I did have to re hook the spring once so far but other than that it is doing it's job and easy to use. Choosing the proper size staples for it is the hardest part. I bought narrow crowns that would not work.
I was having a problem finding an electric staple gun that actually worked for more than 25 staples. This Craftsman one was the third one, and there is no comparison to the other 2 brands I tried, which failed to perform. This staple gun works great, is easy to load with the included instructions, it's lightweight and very easy to use. You do need to have an electrical outlet in the vicinity. For me, this was no problem. It has held up great and has withstood the test of time. It's just what you expect from Craftsman.
This thing jambs after shooting 500 staples through it. It has to be held with the head pointing down or it will not feed the staples. The feed spring appears to be way to weak to push the staples forward. I should have saved the packaging so I can return it and tell the store what a piece of junk it is.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.