Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.25|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.25 in.|
|Type:||Wire cutters and strippers|
|Crimping Capacity:||10 - 20 AWG|
|Strips:||10 - 22 AWG|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Electrician’s Stripper/Cutter Tool Cuts Cleanly Every Time
Never deal with frayed wires again; cut and snip wire like an electrician with the curved cutter/stripper crimper electricians tool. The sturdy construction allows a clean and precise cut time after time. With plenty of options to strip, cut or crimp 10 to 20 AWG wires, you’ll be able to tackle all your household wiring tasks. Clear markings on the front indicate which notch to use for each job and wire size.
If your project includes any electrical wiring, you’ll want a reliable electricians stripper/cutter tool to ensure a quality cut without putting yourself or helping hands in harm’s way. This Craftsman cutter is easy to use with one hand and doesn’t require much force. The strong head will do all the work. The comfortable red handles provide an excellent grip, allowing you to maintain a steady hand in all working environments.
- Craftsman electricians stripper/cutter tool
- The long, curved cutter requires less pressure from the user to make the cut
- There are 5 bolt-cutting stations of various sizes and 5 wire-stripping sizes
- Easily strips 10 to 20 AWG
- Quickly crimps 10 to 20 AWG
- Red-coated handles offer excellent grip and a comfortable hold in all working conditions
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I picked up this pair of wire cutter/stripper pliers when I was getting ready to change out the chandelier in our dining at my wife's request. She wanted to redecorate the dining room and make it brighter and the first step was doing away with the old chandelier. I knew that I would need a pair of these in order to do the swap out correctly and not have to come back to it sometime down the road. These feel great in your hands and they worked out marvelously. I enjoyed them so much that I went ahead and did some other projects while I was pumped and motivated.
These are a great addition to any toolbox and a great stocking stuffer for Christmas.
San Jose, CA
Great product for stripping wire. I used this tool while I was working on my Harley Davidson V-rod and it turned out to be very useful. I will continue to use it. Antoher great thing about craftman tools is that they have a lifetime warranty.
Los Angeles, CA
Glen Ellyn, IL
I purchased this tool to replace a set of old wire strippers which were long overdue for replacement. It is made with solid construction and it is made in the USA.
Long Beach, CA
West Bloomfield, MI
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.