|Overall Dimensions:||11.4 x 9.5 x 3.7 in.|
|General Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Warranty for Manufacturing Defects|
|Heater Rating (btu.):||5120|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.53|
|Voltage (V):||120 VAC|
|Handle Type:||Soft Grip|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Cord Type:||16 gauge|
|Temperature Range:||120 to 1050 deg.|
|Package Contents:||Heat Tool, 9mm Reducer Nozzle and Instruction Manual|
Ratings & Reviews
Unleash the Heat With the Craftsman Heat Gun
Take off paint and varnish finishes to refinish your furniture in a flash with your Craftsman electric heat gun. Your heat gun has three-stage airflow, giving you the versatility to tackle all of your projects. The soft grip handle makes for a more comfortable day of work. Your heat gun has a range of 120-1,060 degrees F and 1,500 watts of power. The six-foot cord gives you plenty of room to get around your projects.
Every woodworker needs to have reliable equipment and your Craftsman heat gun is just that. The DuraTherm heating element means that your heat gun will last longer with even heating. The thermocouple helps to give you accurate temperature control so that your projects always have the professional look you are known for.
- Refinish your furniture in a flash with your durable Craftsman electric heat gun
- Heat gun has 3-stage variable temperature airflow for professional results
- Accurate temperature control is important and the thermocouple makes sure your gun is always where you need it to be
- Soft grip handle for added comfort
- Heat gun has a temperature range of 120-1,060 degrees F
- 1,500 watts of power
- Comes with 6-foot cord allowing extra movement
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
This is a very nice heat gun. The ability to adjust the heat and fan settings allows for excellent control for multiple uses. When comparing it to inexpensive units, its well worth the extra money.
I got this Craftsman Electronic Heat Gun to do simple projects around the house such as sodering wires for my motorcycle/ stripping pain / etc. It has performed as advertised. Very please with it unlike other craftsman products ex. Craftsman tire inflator with gauge (do not buy)
I wanted a good heat gun. I had purchased lower quality previously. I have used it to remove emblems from gas tanks, on heat shrink tubing and to bend some small metal. With the multiple settings you can dial exactly what you want.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.