|Overall Dimensions:||11.4 x 9.5 x 3.7 inches|
|General Warranty:||Limited 1 Year Warranty for Manufacturing Defects|
|Heater Rating (btu.):||5120|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.53|
|Voltage (V):||120 VAC|
|Handle Type:||Soft Grip|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Cord Type:||16 gauge|
|Temperature Range:||120 to 1050 deg.|
|Package Contents:||Heat Tool, 9mm Reducer Nozzle and Instruction Manual|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3-stage variable temperature heat gun.
- 3 Stage airflow and variable temperature for more versatility and more applications
- DuraTherm™ heating element for even heat and long life
- Thermocouple controlled for extremely accurate temperature control
- Ability to use reduction nozzles increase versatility
- Cord length: 6 ft.
- Handle type: Soft-grip
- UL listed: cULus
- Safety stand type: Non-slip soft stand
- Watts: 1,500
- Temperature range: 120 - 1,060 deg. F
- Non-Slip soft stand
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
I got this Craftsman Electronic Heat Gun to do simple projects around the house such as sodering wires for my motorcycle/ stripping pain / etc. It has performed as advertised. Very please with it unlike other craftsman products ex. Craftsman tire inflator with gauge (do not buy)
I wanted a good heat gun. I had purchased lower quality previously. I have used it to remove emblems from gas tanks, on heat shrink tubing and to bend some small metal. With the multiple settings you can dial exactly what you want.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.