Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.5|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Evolv 1/2-In. Drive Teardrop Ratchet Tears through Tasks
The 1/2-in. drive teardrop Evolv ratchet from Craftsman changes size easier and faster thanks to a quick-release design. The design also features a teardrop head that fits places that ratchets of other styles simply cannot go.
In addition, the Craftsman Evolv 1/2-in. drive teardrop ratchet has an ergonomic grip, which keeps away hand fatigue as you use it, even for long periods. Stay comfortable to get the job done right.
- Craftsman Evolv 1/2-in. drive teardrop ratchet changes size easily and fast with its quick-release design
- Teardrop head fits into places that ratchets of other styles simply cannot go
- Ergonomic grip, which is great at keeping away hand fatigue and keeps you comfortable
- Made of alloy steel, so it withstands the force you put on it and retains its strength over time
- Drive size of 1/2 inch, with a total ratchet length of 13.31 inches
- Familiar standard style
- Essential for home or professional job site
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Antonio, TX
I had researched several of your different kits of which you had 1/4 and 3/8 drive as standard in all of your kits. The majority of the time mechanics need the 1/2" drive this was the perfect purchase to go along with the metric sockets.
Good solid ratchet. What drew me to this was the handle and the price. I do not use tools for a living, just around the house. The handle is comfortable in my hand and the price was right. Not as substantial as a craftsman ratchet. Not going to deliver the same performance. But for the average "honeydo'er" like me, works just fine.