Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||5|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.53|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
5-Pc Standard Deep Impact Socket Set Tough Enough For Big Jobs
Whether you're tightening a wheel on your car or fixing your truck, the Craftsman Evolv 5-pc inch-deep socket set is a tool you can count on for a lifetime. Made of tough alloyed steel and coated in rust-resistant iron oxide, they can stand up to rapid-fire impacts and loosen even the rustiest of bolts. The deep well design helps them fit more snugly around the fastener, preventing rounding but still supplying the torque you need to get the job done.
The 5-pc standard deep impact socket set comes with impact sockets in some of the sizes in most demand: 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 1/16. They'll fit any half-inch square drive, be it on an impact drill, socket wrench or breaker bar, swapping out easily among various tools.
- The Craftsman Evolv 5-pc inch-deep socket set is strong enough to stand up to the pressure of providing the torque no matter how tight the nut or how rusty the bolt
- Use the set on any socket wrench, breaker bar or impact drill. They'll fit any tool with a half-inch square drive
- Made of alloyed steel and coated in rust-resistant material, the sockets will withstand the work and the elements - or work in the elements
- The set comes with impact sockets in commonly used sizes: 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 1/16
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 18, 2012
Overall, others give this:
West Chester, OH
Excellent way to save your regular sockets. Quit putting those regular sockets onto your impact wrench. You know better, now buy these so you can do the right thing.
Tinley Park, IL
Quaker Hill, CT
Got this because I found it on clearance and it was ment to be just a cheap set that I could have as a back up to just leave in my truck or something but it's actually a SOLID set that has earned a spot in my tool box! And it has a lifetime warrenty! I think you need proof of purchase to use that thoigh, unless your a SYWM that is!
I got a great deal on this deep socket set, they are of high quality, couldn't ask for anything more out of them. Craftsmen tools have always been my go to brand and hese definitely live up to craftsman standards.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.