Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.4|
|Quantity in Set:||10 pc.|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
Ratings & Reviews
A 10 pc. Screwdriver Set That is Made to Last and Made for You
This Craftsman Evolv 10 pc. Screwdriver Set looks good, feels right, and works well. Whether you need a shorter screwdriver for tighter areas or a longer screwdriver to give you more leverage, this set has the right screwdriver for you. The shafts are sturdy and rust resistant, while the handles are made in an ergonomic style for a more comfortable and easy-to-use grip. The handles also feature a hole at the tip so you can hang them from your uber-organized peg board system, or whatever random nail you choose, if your garage is more of a chaos-loving realm.
The 10 pc. Screwdriver Set comes with common sized screwdrivers-five Slotted (aka flathead) and five Phillips (aka star tip). Screwdriver ends are magnetized to help you with those particularly pesky screws. This set is easy to use and great for men and women of all ages.
- Craftsman Evolv 10 pc. Screwdriver Set comes with five Slotted screwdrivers (1/8 x 2-1/2 in., 3/16 x 3 in., 1/4 x 1-1/2 in. stubby, 1/4 x 4 in., 5/16 x 6 in.) and five Phillips screwdrivers (#0 x 2-1/2 in., #1 x 3 in., #2 x 1-1/2 in. stubby, #2 x 4 in., #3 x 6 in.).
- Screwdriver ends are magnetized, making it even easier to screw or unscrew. Shafts are rust resistant and durable-and the mix of length gives you options whether you need a shorter one for a smaller space or a longer one to get more leverage.
- Ergonomic handles are comfortable and easy to grip.
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
These screwdrivers are the cheapest i have seen from a craftsman product line. I have only had them for a couple of months and have already broken several of them. I tried to return them to the store for an exchange and had nothing but problems. The Evolve series of tools do not have the same warranty as regular Craftsman tools. They require you to provide a receipt for any refunds or exchanges. Sears also refused to exchange a single screwdriver unless I brought back the other 9 in the set because they are not sold individually. Even though there is no difference between 9 good ones at home and 9 good ones in the store. I would never purchase these or any Evolve line product ever again. If I have to bring in the entire set to make an exchange I might as well get a refund and by actual Craftsman tools instead of this **** Evolve line
I got these screwdrivers because it looked like a good set with all the other sizes i was missing. the tips are super hard which also makes them very brittle. No, they shouldn't break with the occasional light use, but don't expect to do any regular handyman work. I had these for a couple years but hadn't really used them until recently while working on my motorcycle and assembling furniture. I just had 2 of them break within a week's span
Pearl River, LA
These are really cool drivers... untill you put them to good use. I haven't given this set much use, the #2 phillips a couple of times...then there was the large flat blade. Both corners of the blade snapped off leaving a point, this without a lot of force. Just don't expect this set to do a man's job.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.