Specifications & Dimensions
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Quantity in Set:||14|
|Wrench Sizing:||Standard & metric|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, full polish finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Limited Warranty|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.6|
Ratings & Reviews
Evolv 14-Pc Combination Wrench Set SAE/Metric Offers Versatility for Working in Tight Spaces
Every household and professional work site should not be without the Craftsman evolve 14-pc combination wrench set SAE/metric. Whether you need a set that you can house in the basement or kitchen for easy access for do-it-yourself projects and repairs or your construction crew needs a high quality set, this Craftsman offering is a great choice. You get all of the wrench parts that you need at a great value.
The evolve 14-pc combination wrench set SAE/metric features the most commonly used inch and metric sizes. It includes seven standard and seven metric 14-point to 12-point combination wrenches. The versatile 12-point wrench style is perfect for tight spaces. Regardless of the specific project at hand, you have the necessary gear, saving you time and money. With fully polished wrenches, clean up is a simple, stress free process. Add this tool set to your collection today.
- Get the wrench equipment that you need to take on any job with the Craftsman evolve 14-pc combination wrench set SAE/metric
- Perfect for everything from at-home emergency repairs to full-time house building projects
- Silver alloy steel for guaranteed longevity
- Includes the inch and metric sizes to take on a wide range of tasks
- Full polish wrenches ensure simple clean up
- Versatile 12-point wrench style is ideal for tight spaces
- 14-point to 12-point combination wrenches
- 7 standard wrenches: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch, 5/8-inch
- 7 metric wrenches: 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm
- Includes a lifetime limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Mount Sterling, OH
They work but that's about it. Save up and buy a Craftsman USA set because they're better, I have 2 sets. These cut into your hands because the beams are so thin, even through gloves. The fit isn't as good as the USA either. If you can't afford the USA set get these because they are better than the other Chinese wrenches but they are backed by Craftsman.
Canal Fulton, OH
Bought the set for a young man without tools. The first week he received an exercise set that required numerous wrenches to assemble. Hours saved over the crescent wrench he borrowed from his mother in law. All the right stuff, at the right price.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This set of wrenches was perfect for me to replace my jumbled set of no-name wrenches in my tool chest; much of what was missing. I didn't want a set in a case because these are intended for my tool chest; so the cardboard packaging was perfect.
The wenches are a gift and will serve the need that we have. Jobs will just be minor and he didn't need an expensive or heavy duty set. I am really pleased!
I buy tools for each of my four grandchildren each Christmas hopefully giving them a complete tool box by the time they start driving at 16. They get a toolbox when they're one year old, and tools thereafter. I have a 10 & 8 grandsons,and 4 & 18months granddaughters. Did it with my son & daughter, first. Love Craftsman tools. Been a club member since Craftsman opened it. My Dad was a diesel mechanic and sent me off to college in 1964 in Longview, Texas from Portland, Maine in a $50 1955 Ford convertible with only a pair of pliers, straight & phillips screw drivers, hammer and channel locks. I had ground the valves before leaving and lost a exhaust push rod in Pine Bluff, AK. I did not have enough tools to repair it, but at the service station where AAA towed it, I borrowed the tools. First stop in Longview was to a Pawn shop for a tool box and a weekly visit for any craftsman tools. The lifetime guarantee is a "keeper". Great name, Great tools, Great service. Dave Whitten, Standish, Maine
Staten Island, NY
Great price for an unbeatable combination of sizes - It is not the top of the line but great for the occasional do it yourself mechanic
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.