Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Length (in.):||Wrench 1: 6 ; Wrench 2: 10|
|Quantity in Set:||2|
Ratings & Reviews
2 Pc. Adjustable Wrench Set Offers Strength and Flexibility
The Craftsman Evolv 2 Pc. Adjustable Wrench Set can grip a wide range of different sized fasteners. Both pieces feature ergonomically designed handles for a comfortable, easy grip. The knurls turn easily to quickly adjust the wrench's jaw grip. The 2 piece set includes a 6 and 10 inche sizes that deliver lots of flexibilty to cover a wide range of different sized nuts, bolts, etc.
This 2 Pc. Adjustable Wrench Set makes a great gift to start a Craftsman tool collection or to expand an existing one. The combined weight of the set is 1.1 lbs. Each piece is sized for metric and standard sizing. Backed by Craftsman Warranty -- simply return the tool for replacement or repair if defective.
- Craftsman Evolv 2 Pc. Adjustable Wrench Set offers flexible sized grip
- Each wrench has an ergonomically designed grip for comfort and ease of handling
- The knurls are easy to turn to adjust the grip size
- The set includes a 6 and 10 inch wrench
- The adjustable grip can handle a wide range of different sized nuts, bolts, etc.
- The wrenches are sized for both metric and standard measurements
- Combined set weights 1.1 lbs.
- Backed by the Craftsman Warranty for quality assurance
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Fort Worth, TX
we bought this and very happy with the purchase. The quality is very good and the price is very cheap too. Highly recommended. Will definitely buy it again.
Green Bay, WI
Bought these as I was searching for a good set to use around the house. Figured I'd pay almost double for equal quality. Perfect tools for miscellaneous jobs.
New York, NY
Wanted to get an inexpensive adjustable wrench and saw this. Never tried Evo as I heard they're not as good as traditional Craftsman tools. I was wrong. I don't know about other Evo tools, but the adjusting mechanism is nice and tight and not loose/flimsy like in cheaper wrenches.
I have the entire set of these tools and the reason is the handle grip.When your working and especially here in FL and sweating to death you want a good grip on your tools. Plus overall you can exert more pressure on whatever your working on vs the tools without the rubberize grip handle.
The rubberized handle grips make using these wrenches much more comfortable, especially the 8-inch size. The graduated scale on the width of the wrench opening makes it easy to set the size (if you know it) -- makes me wonder why wrenches didn't have this feature all along!
I tend to be a bit utilitarian, so these wrenches are nicer than what I would normally get, both in look and feel. Frankly though, they're great. I know that seems odd to say, but unlike others I have used, you set them at a particular width and they stay there, even after 30 minutes of use, I didn't worry about constantly adjusting to re-tighten. Personally, I think Craftsman makes great products, and despite the pretty sheen on these wrenches, these are a great example of that quality.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.