Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Slip Joint Plier: 8 L in. ; Long Nose: 10 L in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Give Him the Tools of the Trade: 2 pc. Pliers Set
Regardless of whether he's a seasoned builder or a weekend DIY warrior, he'll appreciate the Craftsman Evolv 2 pc. Pliers Set and what he'll accomplish with it. The set includes two of the handiest components in any tool kit: 8-inch slip joint pliers and 6-inch long nose pliers. Each pair of pliers features ergonomic grips for comfort and bright styling for quick access even from a full tool box. The steel pliers are tough and ready for whatever task he has at hand!
This 2 pc. Pliers Set will surely become one of the most versatile members of his tool kit. The 6-inch long nose pliers will easily grasp and bend small objects in its strong jaws, while the included 8-inch slip joint pliers will grab on and help you turn anything in its grip. Cushioned handles protect his hands while he's hard and work and the ergonomic grips will make the job comfortable.
- Craftsman Evolv 2 pc. Pliers Set features 8-inch slip joint pliers and 6-inch long nose pliers
- Slip joint adjusts to grip a range of fastener sizes
- Long nose for reaching fasteners in tight spaces
- Hardworking tools offer the durable strength you need to tackle any project at home or on the job site
- Aggressive grabbing jaws grasp a variety of surfaces
- Both pliers features ergonomic grips for comfort
- Durable steel finish will last job after job
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pliers work and grip well, developed surface rust in a few months. These were kept inside and still rusted in a few months. I will not be buying many more craftsman tools, if this is the quality they are allowing, even on their budget brand.
The plier set purchased was less than half of the price of a similar craftsman set. Both are covered under a lifetime warranty. The only differences is one requires the set to kept together and a receipt; which is no problem for somebody with a toolbox and organizational skills. I've already used these many times on my Jeep and if they're tough enough to work on a Jeep they should be good enough for any task.
I recently brought a new shower head. Not thinking that I would have to unscrew a few bolts...I was left my shower head still in the box. Living in Chicago during this messy weather I did not feel like catching a train and/or bus to get a pair of pliers. I found these on Sears.com and they are great. Much bigger than what the pictures states (big woman hands) and also they very strong and sturdy. Very glad I brought them. Thanks again Kmart for the super fast shipping.
to find out later these are made in china... i will dump these this spring/summer during one of our yard sale's. to get back at least some of my hard earned american cash back...
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.