Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.7|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Bring Torque to Tight Spaces with the Craftsman 3/8" Drive Teardrop Ratchet
Ratchet wrenches allow you to assemble furniture sets or install TV mounts to your wall with ease, and the Craftsman 3/8 in. Drive Teardrop Ratchet features a comfort-grip handle and a teardrop slim design for ultimate accessibility. This ratchet’s teardrop design allows you to slip into tight spaces and bust loose stubborn bolts, and the ergonomic-grip handle delivers optimal comfort in all scenarios.
The Craftsman 3/8" Drive Teardrop Ratchet features a quick-release style that allows you to change socket sizes with ease throughout any project.
- No area is too small for Craftsman’s 3/8-in. Drive Teardrop Ratchet
- Teardrop head design makes it easy to slide between tight spaces without sacrificing leverage
- 3/8" drive size
- Quick-release style
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Des Plaines, IL
West Terre Haute, IN
I love the new Evolv Craftsman brand tools. They cost less then the traditional and carry the same warranty as the original as long as you have your recipt. The color is also easy to spot when you are using a tool bag instead of a tool box.
Was replacing an old ratchet, not craftsman, and decided to give this a shot. The price was right and the handle felt great. Got it home and works well. If you're a round the house tool user like me, this is perfect. If you rely on tools for your livelyhood then step up to craftsman.
Fort Lupton, CO
Well I needed a longer ratchet than my current one but I needed it asap since I was in the middle of my oil change. So I bought this thinking "Craftsman is a good brand." I was wrong. when I tried to remove an oil filter cover in my Toyota Sienna the ratchet locked up and wouldn't work. I will return it and maybe give them a second chance with an exchange. I'm a little disappointed with craftsman. In the end it did remove the oil filter cover, it just broke doing so. It was cheap, so I didn't have too high of expectations.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.