Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||28.5|
|General Warranty:||One Year Limited Warranty|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||100|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||1|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||0.6|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||3|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Air Compressor Kit: Nail It Right
Whether you’re slapping up trim, tacking together a box or securing light paneling, the pancake air compressor and nailer are essential to help you tackle dozens of jobs. A great addition to wood shop, truck bed or traveling tool box, this set packs the punch you need to pin it tight and right. Skip chasing miters with screws, secure corners together with a brad in less than a second, just like the pros.
Featuring more than just a nailer, but a blow-gun, inflation needle, tire chuck and more, this Craftsman Air Compressor set delivers versatility that makes it an asset on dozens of jobs and chores. From topping up the tires on the work truck, inflating the kids’ basketball and blasting work surfaces clean, this kit delivers the power you need to get the job done. Built Craftsman tough, this kit delivers in the shop, at home and on site for years to come.
- Kit includes: 2 in. brad nailer, 100 nails, oil, hex wrench, 25 ft. recoil hose, inflation needle, tapered blow gun nozzle, blow gun adapter, blow gun safety nozzle, blow gun, tire chuck, 1/4 in. male quick connect plugs, thread seal tape, ¼ in. female quick connect body
- Craftsman pancake air compressor kit is ideal for projects both around the house and on-site
- Pancake style tank includes rubber feet for stability and vibration dampening
- A 1/3 HP running motor powers this compressor
- Uses standard 120 Volt power for convenience and portability
- Oil-free Pump means virtually maintenance free operation
- Max PSI Tank Pressure: 100
- Accessory Storage Compartment
- Lightweight and compact so it’s easy to move around
- Dimensions: 15-1/2" W x14" H x 15-1/2" L
- Weight: 28-1/2 lbs.
Added on April 07, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I keep this compressor in the house for household use (brad nailer, stapler use mainly) so I don't have to lug my larger compressor in from the garage. So far it works great.
This is the perfect air compressor for around the home that can do many jobs with no problems. Light and quiet.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Used to power a Gentleman Door Opener. worked for about 1 year and then I found out warranty was for 90 days. Was intermittent duty running once or twice per day depending on how often he opened the door. Compressor locked up. No other problems noticed,
San Diego, CA
As a unit for homeowners, this little pancake compressor will fit the bill nicely; however, I would not recommend it for anyone requiring the unit for their livelihood. The unit does tend to lose pressure during operation after about 10 minutes, and if you are not careful, the nailer will jam as a result. As long as you watch for this condition and press the reset button as needed, you will be fine (just make sure the unit didn't shut down due to overheating). I used the unit to successfully attach window and door mouldings in my basement.
Grand Forks, ND
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.