Evolv 3 Gallon Pancake Air Compressor with 2 in. Brad Nailer and Accessory KitItem# 00915206000 | Model# 42081
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||28.5|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||One Year Limited Warranty|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||100|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||1|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||0.6|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||3|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Evolv Air Compressor Kit: Nail It Right
Whether you’re slapping up trim, tacking together a box or securing light paneling, the pancake air compressor and nailer are essential to help you tackle dozens of jobs. A great addition to wood shop, truck bed or traveling tool box, this set packs the punch you need to pin it tight and right. Skip chasing miters with screws, secure corners together with a brad in less than a second, just like the pros.
Featuring more than just a nailer, but a blow-gun, inflation needle, tire chuck and more, this Evolv Air Compressor set delivers versatility that makes it an asset on dozens of jobs and chores. From topping up the tires on the work truck, inflating the kids’ basketball and blasting work surfaces clean, this kit delivers the power you need to get the job done. Built Craftsman tough, this kit delivers in the shop, at home and on site for years to come.
- Kit includes: 2 in. brad nailer, 100 nails, oil, hex wrench, 25 ft. recoil hose, inflation needle, tapered blow gun nozzle, blow gun adapter, blow gun safety nozzle, blow gun, tire chuck, 1/4 in. male quick connect plugs, thread seal tape, ¼ in. female quick connect body
- Evolv pancake air compressor kit is ideal for projects both around the house and on-site
- Pancake style tank includes rubber feet for stability and vibration dampening
- A 1/3 HP running motor powers this compressor
- Uses standard 120 Volt power for convenience and portability
- Oil-free Pump means virtually maintenance free operation
- Max PSI Tank Pressure: 100
- Accessory Storage Compartment
- Lightweight and compact so it’s easy to move around
- Dimensions: 15-1/2" W x14" H x 15-1/2" L
- Weight: 28-1/2 lbs.
Added on April 07, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Leandro, CA
If you want to use the compressor for cleaning / blowing air it won't last very long and you will have to wait for the pressure to build this back-up. It takes a while to get to pressure. I think I'll try again.
Lake Worth, FL
Light and convenient. Works well. Compressor is a bit slow in reaching the desired pressure. Would have preferred a wider base on the nailer to ensure that it is always pointing directly into the material.
Devils Lake, ND
Purchased this for the lake and used to blow up lake toys and for construction in the cabin. Worked well for both purposes and it is just the right size to move around and store.
Price was right, and did not need that much power. However was a little disappointed inthe time it took to fill the tank. After only a few months, went to use it and had no pressure at all. I had bought the extend guarantee, so I was refunded my money. They didn't want the entire unit back so it sat in my garage. One day I finally looked into what went wrong. The pump had completely come apart. lesson learned
I keep this compressor in the house for household use (brad nailer, stapler use mainly) so I don't have to lug my larger compressor in from the garage. So far it works great.
This is the perfect air compressor for around the home that can do many jobs with no problems. Light and quiet.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.