Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Plier 1: 6 L in. ; Plier 2: 7 L in. ; Plier 3: 10 L in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Get this 3 pc. Locking Pliers Set for the Right Kind of Hand-Holding in Your Home
The Craftsman Evolv 3 pc. Locking Pliers Set is crafted with you in mind. Whether you're a new homeowner or a rising star in the DIY firmament, you will appreciate the quality and comfort of these locking pliers from Craftsman's Evolv tool line. No longer a question of how strong your grip is, these pliers allow you to lock their grip and let you focus on the rest of the task. You can quickly and easily adjust the level of tension by simply turning the metal knob at the end of the handle.
Whatever needs held, this 3 pc. Locking Pliers Set is up to the task. The set includes a 6-inch, 7-inch, and 10-inch pair of pliers-one is even a 'long-jaw' pair for projects requiring a different kind of hold. The pliers are rust resistant and made with ergonomic grips for your comfort.
- The Craftsman Evolv 3 pc. Locking Pliers Set includes a 6-inch, 7-inch, and 10-inch pair of pliers, one of which is a 'long-jaw' pair-better holds needed for longer bends with lighter materials.
- No more slips! Each pair of pliers can be locked in position, allowing you to focus on the project rather than your grip. It's easy-just turn the metal knob at the end of the handle to the appropriate level of tension to properly grip your materials-and voila! Plus, with comfortable ergonomic grips, they're practically doing the work for you.
- Made of rust resistant materials so you don't have to worry if you leave it outside every now and then.
- Craftsman's line of Evolv tools for homeowners and DIYers come with a lifetime warranty if you keep the original dated receipt.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I would probably rate these on par w/ most other store-brand (Taskforce, Husky, etc) vise grip pliers. The rubber handles are more comfortable than bare metal, but I would imagine they would come loose and/or fall off with heavy usage. Additionally the machining isn't anything exceptional. However for the casual DIYer, these pliers will get the job done.
I bought the set as a gift so I can't write a review on how good the product is, but I always thought Craftsman was a "made in USA" product, turns out the set I bought was "made in China". I would had spend extra to purchase a "made in USA" set if Sears specific the manufacture detail. I can't return it because it was a gift to oversea, and Sear earns 3 stars for lack of details.
I got these on sale, I am just a weekend warrior and these are just perfect. Well I asked about the warranty vs the normal Craftsman they said I just had to keep the receipt. Which now they have all my receipts online no issue with this.
I have used a variety of vice grip pliers and the Evolv locking pliers are a lot easier to lock into place. When releasing the pliers I do not pinch my fingers as I have done before.
Crafstman Evolv is a great low cost alternative to the standard craftsman brand. Same great warranty as long as you hold on to your receipt. I would highly recommend these
sturdy & comfortable in hand. The slip resistant handles are comfortable and stand out in the tool box. Dropped one in the snow while working on snowmachine and was able to locate it quickly with the colored handle and it did not stick to my glove after
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on select Tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.