Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||7|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.85|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 1/8 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 7-pc. Hex Bit Socket Set Ratchets Up Your Tool Box
Add the 7-pc. SAE hex bit socket set to your collection so that no stubborn bolt stands in your way. From working on a bike to piecing together a new furniture set or tinkering with the lawn mower, more and more bolts are hex. There are 7 different 3/8-inch standard hex bit sockets that can quickly get the job done with most ratchets. The sockets let you use a ratchet to easily up the amount of torque you can apply and work more quickly than you would with a traditional set of hex keys.
Each adapter of this 7-pc. hex bit set has a large side marking for quick identification. No more trial and error. This set comes with the most popular sizes so you will always be prepared to get the job done quickly.
- Craftsman 7-pc. SAE hex bit socket set includes sizes: 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8 in.
- Great for light to medium use around the house
- High-quality Craftsman construction
- Highly visible side markings on each size
- Easy to turn with a ratchet
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
First off, this is a good solid set for light to medium applications. I have yet to push them hard, but so far they have delivered very well. If you are looking for a "good tool for the price", and if it is not a tool you will be using regularly or in a high tool-stress environment, it is a good buy. Very Economical.
I am disappointed, however, in the fact that it seems that for something to be Economical, it must be from China. Craftsman is a Great tool brand because most of its products are American, even in this late day and age. Their fine product and this fine nation complement each other, and should stay together. For my work and use, the only con of this product is its country of origin.
Great little set for the price. I run into a lot of jobs where you need these hex bits to get it done. The price is awesome and these things are made to last.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have had a set of allen wrenches for years, but these things blow them out of the water. the extra torque you can get behind these is so much efficient. They work well and didn't break the bank.
Palm Bay, FL
gotta love craftsman tools. Been using these for 40 some years
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.