Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||6|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Impact|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.53|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in.|
|Socket Size:||17 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
|Included with Item:|
Ratings & Reviews
Enjoy No-Hassle Tooling with the Evolv 7Pc Impact Deep Lug Nut Set
The Evolv lug nut impact set includes 1/2-in drive sizes in deep well and metric sizes to handle any task quickly and efficiently. Boasting a sturdy, six-point contact surface, it delivers grip that won't slip. If you've ever wanted a handy, do-it-all deep lug set without a hefty price tag, then this is the set for you.
With its easy-to-read, laser etched markings, the Evolv 7pc impact deep lug nut set puts the right socket in your hands, fast. Constructed of solid steel, the tough sockets resist chipping and corrosion for a lifetime of heavy-duty durability. A rugged black finish looks as good as it performs. Plus, backed by a Evolv warranty, they deliver tough torque for years.
- Weighing only 3.53 lbs., the Evolv lug nut impact set is portable and easy to store on or off the job
- Easy-to-read, laser-etched markings cut working time in half
- 1/2-in drive sizes in both deep depths and metric sizes for versatility
- Sturdy, industry-standard six-point construction
- Rugged black finish
- All-steel construction for a lifetime of fade-, chip- and corrosion-resistant performance
- Laser-etched sockets include:
- 17mm 1/2" Drive Deep Impact Socket
- 19mm 1/2" Drive Deep Impact Socket
- 21mm 1/2" Drive Deep Impact Socket
- 3/4" 1/2" Drive Deep Impact Socket
- 13/16" 1/2" Drive Deep Impact Socket
- 7/8" 1/2" Drive Deep Impact Socket
- 3" 1/2" Drive Impact Extension Bar
- Backed by a Evolv warranty to protect your investment
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
To start off, I had just bought a craftsman impact(which is also great for the money compared to other brands) and needed a 1/2" drive socket set to rotate my tires. I looked around and this set is the cheapest set you can buy, even cheaper than **************. So these are a no brainer. I have used them twice and they seem to hold up well. Thanks craftsman.
Huntington Beach, CA
this is a very nice set of deep well sockets for the guy,or gal that likes to work on their own car. you don't to carry a whole set of sockets to where you are working to take the wheels off of your vehicle. this set has the ones that are the most common. they are very nice to have in anyones tool box
San Jose, CA
Great Idea! I didn't need a full impact set, just for wheel lug nuts. Craftsman had just what I needed, 1/2" drive, in both inch and metric sizes, and deep socket design as a plus. And the price was just right! I am very happy with this set and would recommend it to anyone who uses an impact wrench with their compressor to change/rotate their tires.
This is a nice small set of mixed metric/SAE deep impact sockets for a cheap price. The sockets feel heavy and sturdy like any impact socket should. Each socket has the size stamped on it, but it would be nice if they painted this in also so it would be easier to grab the right size out of a drawer.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.