Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight:||8 oz.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Evolv 8-oz. Stubby Hammer Delivers Effortless Hammering
Beginner or expert, every Craftsman needs a powerful, reliable hammer like the Craftsman evolve 8-oz. stubby hammer. With a head made from forged steel, it delivers light and heavy blows with precision and power. Design incorporates a magnetic nail groove that can hold a nail so you start pounding away with only one hand. Its magnetic ability limits deflection and makes sure you work with superb accuracy.
The evolve 8-oz. stubby hammer is ideal for every level of proficiency. It provides the balance and grip you need for effortless hammering and the control to finish jobs fast. Its compact size makes it easy to work with in confined spaces and use for a range of tasks. This tool is both a hammer and an effective nail puller with metal claws capable of pulling out the toughest nails.
- The Craftsman evolve 8-oz. stubby hammer provides precision, power and impressive hammering performance
- Features head made of forged steel to deliver powerful impact
- Forged steel is proven to be stronger and more durable than conventional steel over time
- Magnetic nail groove holds nails to let you start hammering with one hand
- Magnetic head prevents deflection and bending to ensure astounding accuracy
- Rubber handle provides better grip and control for faster and more efficient hammering action
- Metal claws help to pull out tough nails
- 8-oz. size is easy to operate in confined spaces and is built to handle many jobs around the home and on the job
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on December 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This little hammer was very well made. I examined the head of the hammer and found out it was very carefully polished at the factory. It might not matter much for my practical use but knowing that it was manufactured under strict processes made me feel satisfied. I haven't used it yet and decided to keep it in my bed room instead of in the garage where I keep all other hammers.
Great little hammer. Great when you have a small job or area to get into or for those who can't hold something too heavy. Works great and goes well as a set with the bigger size.
The rubber grip handle keeps this product from slipping out of your hand as you work. It's the perfect size to keep in a kitchen drawer and to use in tough to reach areas. The shorter handle gives you more control, though it may provide less power and less leverage for removing nails. I haven't needed to do that with it yet.
It is an excellent hammer for the price. Very good grip and more thrust with less effort. I have had many hammers before but this one is the best so far.
New Bern, NC
San Anselmo, CA
The stubby claw is a not so elegant name for this fits-in-your hand hammer that works well for household repairs and kitchen chores. From hanging pictures to chopping nuts this small product packs surprising heft. The designer grey and chartreuse non-slip grip make it attractive enough that you will want to keep it within easy reach.
Crafsmans is life time warranty also strong love the Rubber Grip Handle.because is soft and never cold to th touch prcticle.is my oy to buy tools from SEARS.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.