Specifications & Dimensions
|Gardening Tool Type:||Snips & Shears|
Ratings & Reviews
Extendable Handle Hedge Shear
- Lightweight aluminum handles are infinitely adjustable from 15" to 26"
- Overall maximum length is 34"
- Heat-treated high carbon steel blades for durability and strength
- Blades narrow at the tip for fine trimming and shaping
- Cushioned bumper and ergonomic grips for comfort
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Cool product and very helpful. The problem is the handles are not strong enough. Good thing it has a warrenty. I will be returning and purchasing a new pair from a producer who uses higher quality material and construction.
I have been fighting with an old pair of hedge shears for years. Not so with these. Sharp, single-sweep cuts, and the best part is that they can be exchanged under the lifetime hand tool warranty when no longer as sharp. I also bought a pair for a gift. Extendable handles reach more from the ground safely, and even more from a stepladder. I have no affiliation with Sears or Craftsman products except as a customer. However, I may be offered a small award for reviewing this product.
Great hedge shear- telescoping for those hard-to-reach spots without falling into the bush, or worse- off a ladder. Locks in extended position with a simple twist of each handle. Carbon steel blades for a long lifetime of use.
The adjustable handle works very well, it does not slip or collapse and adjusts to an additional one feet of reach without the need of hauling out a latter. It also a back saver, because I do not have to bend down as much to trim the grass in the hard to reach areas with a lawn mower. They are very sharp and light weighted to used.
I have been using this for couple of years and it is still very sharp. Extended part doesn't stay extended for long all the time, but is manageable and has it's benefit.
These shears do a great job, and I love the fact that I can extend the handles so that I don't have to reach so far. I have always been happy with Craftsman products. I don't think you will be disappointed.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.