Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Standard Figue Eight Wrench Comes in Handy
Craftsman Standard Figure Eight Wrench is a quick change tool that adjusts to eight different sizes. Each end of the wrench works with various sizes and fastener types. It fits 6pt, 12 pt, 4pt, spline, external torx, and partially rounded hex fasteners. Handles sizes 1/4 - 3/4 inches. Any handyman will appreciate having this tool in his colleciton and will use over and over again.
Standard Figure Eight Wrench sizes include 1/4, 5/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, and 3/4 inch. The wrench weighs 1.5 lbs and comes with the Craftman lifetime warranty.
- Craftsman Standard Figure Eight Wrench features quick change to adjust to eight different sizes
- Both ends of the wrench works with different fastner types and sizes
- Fits 6pt, 12pt, 4pt, spline, external torx, and partially rounded hex fasteners
- Handles sizes 1/4 - 3/4 inches
- Flexibility and durability makes this a convenient wrench for many situations
- Sizes include 1/4, 5/16, 1/2, 9/16y, 5/8, 11/16 and 3/4 inch
- Weighs 1.5 lbs
- Craftsman quality and liftetime guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Diamond Bar, CA
This is really handy in certain applications. A real time saver! It fits in tight spaces and you you always have the right size. And you still get plenty of torch. This was a great idea. Now if there were only one that would ratchet.
I love the tool I use it on about everything in the repair industry I hate having to keep running back and forth for my wrenches with this tool I can use most nuts with it without having five wrenches in my hand.
Saint Peters, MO
I was meandering around in the Madison, WI store since I had a lot of time on my hands waiting on a plane (snow in Denver) and spotted this thing up on the wall for right around $12. I thought about some of the fasteners I had already spotted on our sailboat and thought what a wonderful thing to keep in the boat! First off, at that price and the fact that it fits every kind of fastener in eight different sizes was enough to sell me on it. If that weren't enough, the fact that I had enough SYWR points to pay for the thing was icing on the cake. Now then, I have to admit this one, I did also consider the fact that this is a China made tool and leaving it in the boat to rust for all I care (a. it was free and, b. it is still covered under a lifetime warranty) as long as it works when I need it. That said, I used it Saturday and it is now safely tucked away in the garage with the rest of my Craftsman tools and it gets the same care as the rest! Let me put it another way...I like this thing regardless of where it was made! It fit everything I used it on and worked like a charm! Aside from that, it is heavy enough to knock a lake pirate out if I have to!
New Haven, CT
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.