Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||8.5" H x 7" W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4|
|General Warranty:||This product does not have a warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Help Keep Your Home, Shop or Worksite Clean with the Craftsman General Purpose Red Stripe Wet/Dry Vac Filter, 5 gallons or larger
The General Purpose Red Stripe Filter from Craftsman is an efficient filter that is designed to tackle everyday dirt like sawdust, wood chips, job site debris and car or truck dirt. With up to 10 times the surface area than standard foam filters, the Red Stripe Wet/Dry Vac Filter from Craftsman is fully assembled and ready for use.
The pleated paper technology creates an over sized surface area for efficient dust and dirt removal and can be easily cleaned.
This filter is compatible with all Current Craftsman Wet/ Dry Vacs 5 gallons and larger, as well as, 6 gallons vacs made since 1992 and 8, 12, 16, 32 gal. vacuums produced since 1988. To ensure maximum performance of your wet/dry vac, replace this filter or upgrade to #17912 or #17907 on a regular basis.
- The Craftsman General Purpose Red Stripe Filter is great for cleanup of everyday dirt like sawdust, wood chips, job site debris and car or truck dirt
- Fits all Current Craftsman Wet/Dry Vacs 5 gal. or larger
- Also fits 6 gal. vacs made since 1992 and 8, 12, 16, 32 gal. vacuums produced since 1988
- Fully assembled, so get it home and start using it
- Available in white/red
- Dimensions: 8 in. H; 6.75 in. diameter
- Item Weight: 4 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fort Wayne, IN
On several occasions, the filter nut has come off causing the filter to drop. The first few times it wasn't that big of an issue because I was outside. That is, until recently when I was vacuuming in the house and the filter fell off due to the nut and made a HUGE mess in the house. Fortunately, I retained the original nut that came with my vacuum and am now using that to keep the filter on. The nut that comes with the filter screws on to the filter and only clips onto where the original nut screws on. This is not a good design at all. If you are retrofitting this onto a vacuum where the filter was held on by a nut that screws on, keep the original nut and use that for these new filters.
This filter lasts a long time. We also knock it out a few times when it gets dirty, so we can "recycle" it and have it last longers. Does a really good job for us.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.