Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||8.5" H x 7" W|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||4|
|General Warranty:||This product does not have a warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Help Keep Your Home, Shop or Worksite Clean with the Craftsman General Purpose Red Stripe Wet/Dry Vac Filter, 5 gallons or larger
The General Purpose Red Stripe Filter from Craftsman is an efficient filter that is designed to tackle everyday dirt like sawdust, wood chips, job site debris and car or truck dirt. With up to 10 times the surface area than standard foam filters, the Red Stripe Wet/Dry Vac Filter from Craftsman is fully assembled and ready for use.
The pleated paper technology creates an over sized surface area for efficient dust and dirt removal and can be easily cleaned.
This filter is compatible with all Current Craftsman Wet/ Dry Vacs 5 gallons and larger, as well as, 6 gallons vacs made since 1992 and 8, 12, 16, 32 gal. vacuums produced since 1988. To ensure maximum performance of your wet/dry vac, replace this filter or upgrade to #17912 or #17907 on a regular basis.
- The Craftsman General Purpose Red Stripe Filter is great for cleanup of everyday dirt like sawdust, wood chips, job site debris and car or truck dirt
- Fits all Current Craftsman Wet/Dry Vacs 5 gal. or larger
- Also fits 6 gal. vacs made since 1992 and 8, 12, 16, 32 gal. vacuums produced since 1988
- Fully assembled, so get it home and start using it
- Available in white/red
- Dimensions: 8 in. H; 6.75 in. diameter
- Item Weight: 4 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this along with our new Wet/Dry vac. We us it to clean up cured resin, fiber glass, and plastic dust around the shop. It seems to do a really good job. Especially around our drill press and band saw, this filter works great.
reasonable price for a good quality replacement for our shop vac. Somewhat generic and that helps for future replacements since our shop vac has been around for a while.
I wanted to get a second filter and rotate them to keep the filter clean. I use my Craftsman ShopVac everywhere (garage, patio, basement, laundry room, drive way). A clean filter provides greater suction and causes less strain on the motor. This is a very durable product. I highly recommend it.
This filter fits both of my vacuums, so I know that I can continue to get them. Availability of parts is a must, and the price was reasonable. I bought it bundled, so it was a very good deal.
The new filter comes with a cheap nut that does not work on older vacuums with the screw shaft. several times I have opened the vacuum to find the filter laying in the bottom of the tub. I have had to drill a hole in the nut and shaft and secure it with a screw. Bad form Sears!!
Grosse Pointe, MI
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.