Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6.75"W x 8"L|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.70|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman, Most|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep Your Home Sparkling Clean With the 5 Gal. Vac Filter From Craftsman
The Craftsman Filter Fits all Current Craftsman Vacs 5 gal. and above. It has an efficient filter that is designed to clean up everyday dirt like sawdust, wood chips, job site debris and car or truck dirt. This makes the filter a great accessory for professionals as well as DIY enthusiasts.
With has 10 times the surface area than standard foam filters, the 5 gal. Vac Filter from Craftsman is available fully assembled and ready for use. These reusable pleated paper filters are compatible with 6 gal. vacs made since 1992. They also can be used with 8, 12, 16, 32 gal. vacuums produced since 1988. Enhance the performance of your vacuum cleaner with this reusable filter.
- The Craftsman Filter Fits all Current Craftsman Vacs 5 gal. is a great accessory for your vacuum
- Fully assembled, so get it home and start using it
- Compatible with Red Stripe filter vacs
- Available in white/red
- Dimensions: 8 in. H; 6.75 in. W;
- Item Weight: 0.70 lbs.
- One year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is the basic replacement filter for my shop vac. It turns out that there are some other models, which are finer and keep more of the dust in the vac. The other models are a different color. But this one works fine for your basic stuff, like water and leaves. Get one of the other ones if you are sucking up fine dust.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I bought this filter, installed it with ease, and took my 32 gallon vacuum to my church to support a renovation project. It sucked up a lot of sheetrock dust, and when it started to lose suction, I pulled the filter out, vacuumed it clean, and put it back to work effectively again. It is easy to install and remove, to clean, and to reinstall. Good design and effective filtration.
Traverse City, MI
This shop vac filter will fit many model filters. We have had this shop vac for many years and have purchase filters for this vac many times. This time I purchase more than one so we would not have to go to the store as often. We use our shop vac for everything including vacuuming when we are doing construction or cleaning out the chimney. We do not seem to have to change the filter very often unless we are vacuuming up drywall dust.
Standard replacement filter, not too many options or features, just need to replace it every now and then. A little confused with the new screw attachment, but it works.
Excellent filters that perform in both wet and dry conditions. Additionally, if the filter gets wet or very dirty, then all you have to do is let the filter dry and then shake it in the garbage can. Most of the debris will fall off and it will be ready for more action. Should all the dirt not come off, then a hosing with water will make it come clean.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 04-Dec-2013 See details.