Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6.75"W x 8"L|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.72|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and most wet/dry vacs 5 Gallons and Larger|
|Material:||Fine Dust Media|
Ratings & Reviews
Improve Your Vacuuming Performance with the Craftsman High Efficiency Fine Dust Wet/Dry Vac Filter, 5 gallons or larger
The Fine Dust Filter from Craftsman is a high-efficiency filter that is designed to collect smaller particles (as small as 1 micron) to make clean-up of fine household dust, cold fireplace and grill ashes, drywall and concrete dust a snap. It is also great for everyday dirt like sawdust, wood chips, job site debris and car or truck dirt. The wide range of cleanup capabilities makes this filter a must-have for both DIY enthusiasts and professionals
This filter is compatible with all Current Craftsman Wet/ Dry Vacs 5 gallons and larger, as well as, 6 gallons vacs made since 1992 and 8, 12, 16, 32 gal. vacuums produced since 1988. To ensure maximum performance of your wet/dry vac, replace this filter or upgrade to #17912 on a regular basis.
- The Craftsman High Efficiency Fine Dust Filter is great for cleanup of small particles up to 1 micron in size like fine household dust, cold fireplace and grill ashes, drywall and concrete dust, as well as, larger particles like sawdust, wood chips, job site debris and car or truck dirt
- Fits all Current Craftsman Wet/Dry Vacs 5 gal. or larger
- Also fits 6 gal. vacs made since 1992 and 8, 12, 16, 32 gal. vacuums produced since 1988
- Fully assembled, so get it home and start using it
- Available in blue
- Dimensions: 8 in. H; 6.75 in. diameter
- Item Weight: 0.70 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I was impressed with the selection of wet vac/shop vac filters at Sears. There were three increasing grades of filter and filter capability in addition to the basic unit plus, a special foam filter so, I bought this model (a good choice without going to the HEPA expense) and a foam wet filter. I'm set for whatever I'll be cleaning up now.
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA
I bought for my shop vac to collect the fine dust from grinding down the cement foundation. Seems to work well. Easy to install and works as advertised.
Filters fine dust great ! Just finished a large flooring project With lots of indoor cutting and clean up Under old carpet. The builders didn't clean subfloor before installing carpet ! But this filter captured ALOT if not all the dust. Only con is you need to check the filters plastic nut that secures the filter often.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.