Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||6.75"W x 8"L|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.72|
Ratings & Reviews
Improve your Vac's Performance with the Generic High Efficiency Replacement Wet/Dry Filter from Craftsman
Boost the performance of your vacuum with the Craftsman Replacement Filter. This filter is capable of cleaning up household dirt such as fireplace and grill ashes and dust buildup from your car or truck. It's also a good choice for on-site dirt like sawdust, wood chips, concrete and drywall dust. The wide range of cleanup capabilities makes this filter a must-have for both DIY enthusiasts and professionals.
The Generic High Efficiency Replacement Wet/Dry Filter uses a special pleated paper technology to create a large surface area for effective removal of dirt and dust. The best part about this filter is its compatibility with most vacs that have a Red Stripe filter. It can be used with most 5 gallon and larger Craftsman vacs. Take on any cleaning task with this highly efficient filter.
- The Craftsman Replacement Filter can be easily cleaned
- Can be used to get rid of dust particles as small as 1 micron
- Integrated cap makes installation easy and straightforward
- It's filter is fully assembled
- Available in blue
- Dimensions:8 in. H; 6.75 in. W; Weight: 0.72 lbs.
- One year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This filter is crucial to my winter cleaning and maintenance to my pellet stove and I am fortunate to have a Sears outlet nearby my home. I have been pleased with this product.
I spent the extra bucks on this filter, because I was doing some grinding on a concrete floor. This filter traps all the fine dust, and with a small compressor, one can blast the sh*t out and use it over and over again.
I have used the white and red stripe filters for years, but there are allergies in my household. I find the fine dust filters work much better for sanding, sawdust and small amounts of drywall dust without clogging up too quickly. For really messy jobs pair with the can liners but those get expensive to use all the time...
I wanted a fine dust filter on my vac that stays connected to my table saw's dust port. This item seems to be doing a good job of collecting the fine particles.
I know when vacuuming drywall dust it was recommended that I use a dust bag. I skipped it leaving this fine dust filter as my main level of protection from fine particulates. In conjunction with a box fan blowing out the window I saw no dust in the air or later to land on surfaces. Excellent!
I wanted the HEPA filter but it was out of stock at my store, so I bought this one instead. I was pleased with this one because it did a great job filtering the the drywall dust I was cleaning up. Also It was very easy to install.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears Offer ends 10-Dec-2013 See details.