Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Overall Dimensions:||4 x 2 x 0.8|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and Dremel|
Ratings & Reviews
Put the finishing touches on metal, wood, rubber or plastic with the Craftsman Flapwheel, 3/16 in. 80 grit
Sand and polish flat or contoured surfaces with Craftsman’s Flapwheel, 3/16 in. 80 grit. Commonly seen in mechanical shops flapwheels are ideal for applying the finishing touches on surfaces that have received a heavy sanding. The medium 80 grit sandpaper is constantly exposed ensuring you’re always working with a fresh piece of sandpaper ultimately prolonging the tools life. Professional repairmen, building mechanics and do-it-yourself craftsman use the flapwheel to remove rust and create a smooth surface on metal, wood, rubber and plastic.
Attach the Craftsman Flapwheel, 3/16 in. 80 grit to any Craftsman or Dremel rotary tool and always be prepared to remove rust and create a smooth surface on a number of materials in your shop or workspace.
- Craftsman’s Flapwheel, 3/16 in. 80 grit works on metal, wood, rubber and plastic
- 3/16" diameter
- Medium 80 grit
- Attaches to Craftsman or Dremel rotary tools
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.