Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight:||2.0 lbs.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Type:||Rubber mallet/plastic tip|
|Handle Length (in.):||15|
Ratings & Reviews
Set floor boards without damaging the surface with the Craftsman Flooring Mallet
Matched with a mallet actuated nailers and staplers Craftsman’s Flooring Mallet helps you lay new floor boards with ease. From flooring installation professionals to repairmen and avid do-it-yourselfers this flooring mallet features a drop forged steel head with a replaceable non-marring white tip ensuring you can finish all flooring projects with one tool. As you’re installing new flooring it’s imperative to properly set the flooring and this mallet is the perfect tool.
Strong yet soft the Craftsman Flooring Mallet helps you set all hardwood flooring with ease promoting unmatched efficiency on all flooring projects.
- Craftsman’s Flooring Mallet is the ideal partner for mallet actuated nailers and staplers
- 2 lbs.
- 15" handle length
- Replaceable non marring white tip mallet
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.