Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||90 days|
|Included with Item:|
|Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|
|Number Of Outlets:||1|
|Mounting:||Ceiling or wall mount|
|Number Of Bulbs Required:||1|
|Number Of Heads:||Single Head|
Ratings & Reviews
Featuring a slim design to allow use in tight spaces. This work light from Craftsman is durable and versatile enough for a variety of uses around the shop. A convenient outlet in the bottom of the ergonomic handle (12 amp) allows the use of additional power tools. On/Off Switch. UL Listed.
- Fluorescent Lamp is cool in use and is very energy efficient
- Top and bottom hooks allow vertical or horizontal hanging, also swivel 360 degrees to direct light where needed
- Two adjustable mounting stands included, allow work light to be set on flat surfaces or can be used for wall mounting, such as above a work bench (hardware included)
- Work light removes from mounting stands easily for portable use
- Work light also accepts two adjustable magnet mounts (#83020) sold separately
- Replacement lamp model F15T8/CW
- Ul Listed
- 90 day warranty
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Garnet Valley, PA
I bought two of these lights when I saw them on sale for about half price. They are bright and give off a lot of light once they get warmed up. The built in three prong plug is handy so you don't always have to drag out another extension chord. Depending on what you are going to be using the light for, it might be better to go with an LED. Although I highly recommend the light, an LED one might be better for some tighter applications because this one is rather large. If you don't care about the size this will do you great.
Love the design of this light. I have owned it for about 9 months now and have used it a couple dozen times at most. The last few times the light would not come on unless I lightly bumped it against something. I have never dropped the light and it is stored in my basement so to me it would seem that it should still work as it did when brand new. At this point, I cannot vouch for the quality.
Was a great lamp to hang on your hood and provide a brightly lit view of the engine bay. However, it didn't last more than 6 months when it suddenly died. I thought it was the lamp which is replaceable, but it didn't work with a new lamp. Oh well.
Los Banos, CA